Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Ant

edited May 2011 in Not Sports Related
Anyone on here going to see the madman at the Indigo O2 next week?

Comments

• Options
    not mad anymore
  • Options
    Not when you see the prices he's charging, no.

• Options
    ha ha perhaps your the mental one?..do you think your mad
  • Options
    No, I don't think I am. I KNOW I'm mad.

Rooooooooooot Tooooooooooooot Toooooooooooooooooooooot!
  • Options

mad people never no there mad so it may just be a personality disorder.......welcome to my world

• Options
    Of course he's still mad, he dresses like a bloody pirate.
  • Options
    But so does Johnny Depp. 

Ah yes .......... I see your point!
  • Options
    Blackfoot, Pawnee, Cheyenne, Crow, Apache, Arapaho.
  • Options
    My 10 year old's first vinyl purchase. He's gonna make me go as i made him go see Gil Scott Heron with me.
  • Options
    Friend of mine is a nurse at the 'facility' where he was sectioned following his breakdown. He (Ant) is none too complimentary about the NHS!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah i am going to see him at the Indigo2. Dad went to Cambridge the other day, said it was one of the best gigs he has ever seen!
  • Options
    Yeah i am going to see him at the Indigo2. Dad went to Cambridge the other day, said it was one of the best gigs he has ever seen!
    That's encouraging to hear Stubley. What was on the set list, do you know? 
  • Options
    That's encouraging to hear Stubley. What was on the set list, do you know? 
    Yeah i found it on Youtube, i think he has slightly changed it during the course of the tour, but this was Cambridge:

Plastic Surgery
    Dog Eat Dog
    Car Trouble
    Zerox
    Deu- Girls
    Stand And Deliver
    Catholic Day
    Kings Of The Wild Frontier
    Beat My Guest
    B-Side Babies
    Wonderfull
    Ant Music
    Cleopatrica
    Goody Two Shoes
    Viva La Rock
    Christian Dior
    Fall In
    Press Darlings
    Never Trust A Man With Egg On Hes Face
    A.N.T.S
    Fat Fun
    Prince Charming
    No Fun
    Cast Iron Arm
    Get It On
    Phyiscal (your so)
  • Options
    Excellent stuff - all the old favourites in there. Cheers!
  • Options
    Excellent stuff - all the old favourites in there. Cheers!
    No worries, hope you enjoy the gig!
  • Options
    Check out the support band, Krakatoa. My girlfriend's nephew is the lead singer.
  • Options
    Check out the support band, Krakatoa. My girlfriend's nephew is the lead singer.
    My dad thought they were very good the other night (plus the other support band), one of he reasons he enjoyed the gig so much! 
  • Options
    Yeah they are very good deserve a break compared to some of the crap that actually get deals! They play a lot of gigs at the dirty south in Lee Green.
  • Options
    Saw him on "Loose Women" the other day. Never seen anyone so glum/depressed on a chat show. 
  • Options
    Cast Iron Arm? Is that the Peanuts Wilson song?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It makes me proud, so proud of you >>>

• Options
    >>>>I see innocence shine through

Cracking song
    Adam Ant is my guilty secret
  • Options
    Oh come on Sixa - good lad!!!
  • Options
    Anyone on here go last night?

Am told it was a good gig, but wouldn't know about that - was out the game by 8pm!
  • Options
    Yeah I went. I don't remember seeing you though
  • Options
    No  Young Parisiens....

I remember getting a copy of A.N.T.S on a flexidisk - a magazine called Flexipop I believe.

Those were the days
  • Options
    Anyone on here go last night?

Am told it was a good gig, but wouldn't know about that - was out the game by 8pm!
    Yeah i went...what a night! Support bands were good, and AA was superb. Stand and deliver by far the best song of the night! AA falling off stage, then being held by security guards taking him to the side...then AA turns round and starts singing!!! Quality!
  • Options
    Yeah I went. I don't remember seeing you though
    Fellan I don't thin I have ever seen anyone as pissed as you were last night. And bear in mind I can't remember a lot about anything past 7pm - apart from your lemon polo shirt stumbling around all over the option!
  • Options
    Stubley, I am soooo jealous.

Yes I was there, but I would love to be able to remember being there. Paid 60 sheets for a ticket too. Cheap night.
  • Options
    Stubley, I am soooo jealous.

Yes I was there, but I would love to be able to remember being there. Paid 60 sheets for a ticket too. Cheap night.
    Haha, i'm sure you will get the chance again no doubt! I can see him returning next year :)