Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yanick Bolasie

edited May 2011 in General Charlton

He is exactly what we lack. He's strong, fast, can tackle, play strikers in, beat defenders, cross the ball and he is only 21! He needs to be brought to Chrissy's, our staff's and the board's attention before he gets signed up elsewere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Nm1PX6xkg

What are your thoughts? ...

Comments

• Options
    yeah he'd be a top signing, can see him going to a champ club if he leaves Argyle
  • Options
    Let's hope BWP picks up the phone then...
  • Options
    That was never proved ISaw
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Good one Rodders.

No he got off on that didn't he... shame about Nathan Dyer!
  • Options
    if he gets bwp goals which he did at plymouth i won't have any problems, if we keep bwp i think his striker partner will only need 10-15 goals, just hope he gets a shed load of assists. 
  • Options
    Looks the sort of player we should be trying to sign
  • Options
    Plymouth fan at works says he is quality and could easily play at a higher level, hes only just talking to me after we 'mugged' them for bwp so wasnt happy when i said he had been linked to us,
  • Options
    Looks good sign him up , made Mcoxo look like ... Mcoxo
  • Options
    haha mcoxo is an absolute joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Says he doesn't want to leave Plymouth

From Sky Sports
  • Options
    He says: ...."Playing in League Two wouldn't faze me at
    all and I'd like to see out my contract at the club, with another year
    still left on it, he told
    skysports.com."

No chance, mate - only one year left on your contract, your on Championship wages, and Argyle somehow got to find enough cashflow just to keep going?

Sold to the highest bidder!
  • Options
    Definietley. Everybody is saying he is too good for us... I'm telling you we could get him!
  • Options
    edited May 2011

I posted a similar thing about Carl Fletcher a few days ago . I did wonder whether this was a way that the players could assist Plymouth by selling them rather than risking them becoming free agents .

• Options

Lets get rid of about 5-6 players more in the charlton squad.

And lets bring in this player

• Options
    Local Plymouth paper says we're about to make a move to sign Bolasie. At least it sounds like we're looking at the right sort of players.
  • Options
    Cheers Luke for some reason I can't post a link from my phone.

Two decent players linked inside 24 hours. Things are heating up!
  • Options
    encouraging
  • Options

He was on Covered End Junior's list given to Chris Powell, so he must be good. Well done CEJ   :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have never heard of the bloke but reading this he sounds promising. Wonder how Plymouth fans rate him?
  • Options
    Wonder if BWP has had any influence in this move
  • Options
    From Wikipedia:

Bolasie is a cousin of former Newcastle United and Olympiacos striker Lomana LuaLua, and fellow winger Kazenga LuaLua.[29] He is also a relative of Albacete Balompié striker Trésor Kandol, who is also a former Barnet player.[30]

---

Sooooo we could see some somersaults... and we could see some Tresor Kandol moments
  • Options
    i like this story, it's positive to pick out these young players with potential. hope for this hollands and many more to be confirmed! 
  • Options
    It says he is under contract, anyone got any ideas on financial figures?
  • Options
    looks the same as the link from over two and a half hours ago or am I missing something ?
  • Options
    Promising again. Not let's get both of these deals tied up in the next couple of days and make a statement.

Always find it interesting how dragged out and public these affairs are now... I remember when you'd open the paper (or later look on the website) and Curbs had signed a player and you'd never even heard of a link!
  • Options

Always find it interesting how dragged out and public these affairs are now... I remember when you'd open the paper (or later look on the website) and Curbs had signed a player and you'd never even heard of a link!

100% Agree

• Options
    Its the need to feed the 24hr news beast.