Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    85bci.jpgHe keeps Me going !
  • Labs, the best dogs ever bar none. Loyal, faithful, loving and great with the kids.
    Surely you must mean Mastiffs not Labs? ;-)
  • Labs, the best dogs ever bar none. Loyal, faithful, loving and great with the kids.
    Surely you must mean Mastiffs not Labs? ;-)
    Surely you must mean GSD's not Mastiffs or Labs!!!
  • No.  Definitely Labs.
  • The best dog is the border collie.
  • edited June 2011

Our ferocous German Shepherd had his first win in the show ring on sunday. : )

Once knew a female border collie, a neighbours dog that I used to walk as a youngster and it was a fantastic animal, as was an old girlfriends GSD.

BTW when I was a youngster we (as in the world) didn't clear the poo as people do now, it wasn't part of the culture, and the urban dog mess dodging was almost a national sport.

• Sponsored links:

• Well, my dog's a bitzer and wouldn't swap her for any other type (and vet bills are substancially less too).
    Fact: had one now for 10 years most gentle fun dog iv ever seen....loves kids and has never bit anyone even in playing and thats with the kids my mother child minds pulling at her ears....
    How do i put a pic up of her?
  • Well, my dog's a bitzer and wouldn't swap her for any other type (and vet bills are substancially less too).

Some of the best dogs are, as for vet bills. Thats what insurance companies are for ; )

Some of the best dogs are, as for vet bills. Thats what insurance companies are for ; )
    Or having a Niece who's a trainee Vet ! ;-)
  • Every dog I've ever had has been a mongrel. Take them over a pedigree anything personally.
  • Our ferocous German Shepherd had his first win in the show ring on sunday. : )

Lovely Pic Ray: How do You upload pics on CL ?
    ;-)
  • Our ferocous German Shepherd had his first win in the show ring on sunday. : )

Lovely Pic Ray: How do You upload pics on CL ?
    ;-)

A lucky guess I suppose ; )
  • Sad to say I lost my old girl yesterday
    She was a Lab/Gs cross
    She was fantastic with the kids, soppy as lights with everyone (bar the postie!) and will be sorely missed but at 15 she was getting on a bit
    Some lovely pics there chaps
  • edited June 2011

Sorry to hear that Creepy, 15 is a great age especially for a Lab/Shep cross.

Have you a picture of her?

''Run to the Bridge"  

• Sponsored links:

• Thats 5 BIG wet dogs !
    ;-)
  • yeah don't know what happened there, can't seem to delete them either?
  • Lovely Dog(s ?) tho'.
  • Lovely Dog(s ?) tho'.
    yeah he's great a real gem, came from battersea dogs home.
  • Sorry creepy. We lost our dog a month or so ago, to cancer. Had to put her down at only 5 and a bit years old.

We've since adopted a Doberman. Anyone with a Doberman interest on here? Ours is brown and settling in nicely.
  • Lookie.
    You can't just say I have new dog.

Where's the photos.

• Best advice I can offer is to make sure you find out all the possible bad things about a breed, the Breeder only remembers the good things. We got a Tibetan Terrier, prettiest thing you ever saw, great character, real athlete, however eats furniture, every growing thing in the garden, and is even more stubborn than the wife. Trouble is, before you know it you love the little swine, oh well only another 10 or 12 years to go.