Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Infamy Infamy ....

.... they've all got it in for me"

The inside back page of the programme today says this line was said by Frankie Howerd in Up Pompei, but I reckon it was Kenneth Williams in Carry on Cleo.

Anyone know?

Comments

• Defo Ken. He played Ceaser to Amanda Barrie's ( Alam Baldwin nee. Sedgewick in Corrie) Cleopatra.
  • Cheers Dave.

Fugging programme - only bothered to read one thing and that was factually incorrect!
  • Probably Henry's fault. Lol!
  • Whereas I could've sworn it was Halsey, not Mike Dean, that caused the catalogue throwing incident.
  • The programme has gone down hill since that Gooner Tom Watt was allowed to replace the excellent Charlton supporter's column. Can't remember his name but tall, good looking intelligent chap. Where is he now I wonder?

Defo Williams in Carry on Cleo. Try telling matt.wright@cafc.co.uk he just loves it when people notice the errors and point them out ;-0 Actually Matt's good bloke and of course he and the others make mistakes sometimes but they work to tight deadlines and not just with the programme. Generally I think the programme stands up well against the others in this league. And he reads this sites sometimes!
  • Definetly said by 'our' Frankie as well - I remember him saying it in his live "Up Pompei" show. He had me in hysterics.
  • Definitely Ken Williams:

http://www.stopmessinabout.co.uk/Download.htm
  • Also...about one minute into this trailer for Carry in Cleo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S9Yqrn_4g4
  • Have nothing against the programme at all, think its a great production compared to other clubs. But the square shape is simply ridiculous and if anyone hasn't brought a bag to the game with them, is really not worth buying.

Would be interested to know how sales compare to last season.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Have nothing against the programme at all, think its a great production compared to other clubs. But the square shape is simply ridiculous and if anyone hasn't brought a bag to the game with them, is really not worth buying.

Agreed. Used to be able to roll up in pocket, but now too square!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Have nothing against the programme at all, think its a great production compared to other clubs. But the square shape is simply ridiculous and if anyone hasn't brought a bag to the game with them, is really not worth buying.

Agreed. Used to be able to roll up in pocket, but now too square!

Then what about the Pompey programme - landscape!
  • the problem with programmes nowadays i simply that all of the information contained can be picked up on the net the week/ 2 weeks before. i'd much rather buy a fanzine than a programme