Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Racon and Parrett's goals

Were they both shots from outside the box? If so that's three in in row including Reid's, all from midfielders.
That to me indicates a big change in terms of our style of play and confidence levels!

Comments

• Racon edge of the box leftish, low grubber shot into the far corner across the keeper.

Parrett, first time shot probably with right instep from poss just inside area, fairly central. Right instep took the ball away from keeper's right hand and low into the corner.

Both were very well taken, good accurate low shots without being hit too hard. There were also similar accurate shots from the edge of the area or further from BWP and Racon in the first half.
  • Thanks Simmo, sounds a lot different from the days when we used to go the entire game without even having an effort on target.
  • Both good drives along the floor Racons from the tip of the D and Parretts from just inside the D
  • edited April 2011
    Yes, we definitely have changed the way we play for the better. It has been a painful transition, to be fair, but hopefully we will see the benefits next season. I certainly am more optimistic after seeing recent performances.
  • I have backed Racon for the first goalscorer the last 4 or 5 games

Except Yesterday : (
  • edited April 2011
    Me too - went for 3-0 instead yesterday.

Brassenfrassenrattenfratten
  • Posted By: queensland_addick Thanks Simmo, sounds a lot different from the days when we used to go the entire game without even having an effort on target.

This
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]I have backed Racon for the first goalscorer the last 4 or 5 games

Oh Ye of little faith.
  • [cite]Posted By: StrikerFirmani[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]I have backed Racon for the first goalscorer the last 4 or 5 games

Oh Ye of little faith.

First time I've backed Benno & BWP and neither scored
    I am officially giving up betting at the ground as the odds are double shite too!
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StrikerFirmani[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]I have backed Racon for the first goalscorer the last 4 or 5 games

Oh Ye of little faith.

First time I've backed Benno & BWP and neither scored
    I am officially giving up betting at the ground as the odds are double shite too!

Very sensible I used to all ways do a footy bet on a Saturday, but with the rule of not touching CAFC in anyway. Your heart gets in the way of your brain.