Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BOO

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
In 50 years I have never booed a Charlton player or a Charlton team. However, ELLIOTT, FRANCIS, DAILLY, DOCHERTY, SOLLY, WAGSTAFF, PARRETT, SEMEDO, RACON, JACKSON,
BENSON, AYINSAH, REID, BWP, STEWART, LLERA, FORTUNE, BESSOME, ECCLESTONE and all the rest.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FO to all of you. You have dragged the name of my club through the mud.

As for CP, 5 games max next season., 5 GAMES ! Parkinson would have got promotion....

Comments

• oh just do one pal
  • Where on Earth did that come from? Get a life.
  • Northstandsteve nicked your password?
  • What a stupid post from a mature fan, must be losing his/her marbles!
  • Docherty and Ayinsah? No players at Charlton by those names.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Reckon this should be on the "drunk" thread.
  • Or perhaps the totally stoned on A class drugs and preparing to swim down the toilet bowl thread.
  • Goodness, the title of this thread startled me...

Also, who is 'BESSOME'?
  • Hiss off!
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon he's had too much sun
  • Yeah Stewart you've ruined our club in the 5 minutes you've been here......laughable.
  • I think someone may feel silly when they read this back in the future...
  • Yeah BWP. You are the top scorer at our club, BOOO!

lol.
  • Didn't scare Me !
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableoldgit[/cite]Didn't scare Me !

Thats cause its MOG day!
  • At Bristol on Saturday, the bloke behind me shouted 'F*ck off Sullivan, you Millwall c*nt!', just as Sullivan came over to collect the ball for a goal kick in the first few minutes. Was that you masicat?
  • Yep, apologies, stupid rant. Frustration got the better of me. I accept the comments............
  • [cite]Posted By: SX_Addick[/cite]At Bristol on Saturday, the bloke behind me shouted 'F*ck off Sullivan, you Millwall c*nt!', just as Sullivan came over to collect the ball for a goal kick in the first few minutes. Was that you masicat?

WTF is wrong with people?!
  • Wasn't me - but once the Lion or the Eagle is on , it's hard to wash it off !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]Wasn't me - but once the Lion or the Eagle is on , it's hard to wash it off !!![/quote]

is that like old spice?
  • Nah its more like burberry in the case of millwall supporters Ads.
  • For the record, you can tell Sullivan is relishing a real support behind him now.
    The way he turned around after the north stand started singing yesterday was very much a " crikey that's loud" look about him.
  • Have never booed a player wearing Charlton colours and have never booed the team off the pitch. Only newby's do that....
  • [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]Have never booed a player wearing Charlton colours and have never booed the team off the pitch. Only newby's do that....

Not all of us thanks very much!
  • Taxi for Masicat.....
  • Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating!