Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dailly, Semedo & Reid at Bluewater on Monday

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
Shopping with their wives and spending around £6000 of our season ticket money - probably.

I really like Semedo, but we can't have another year of getting a 2 goal lead against pony teams and hanging on for a draw.
Reid has not been right for months now.
Dailly is experienced enough to know better.

3 very easy decisions for CP about who goes in June.

Comments

• Well as someone said in the match thread we will see how we do without Jose. We were 2 up before he got sent off and it sounded like it was a little bit soft.
  • edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Shopping with their wives and spending around £6000 of our season ticket money - probably.

I really like Semedo, but we can't have another year of getting a 2 goal lead against pony teams and hanging on for a draw.

3 very easy decisions for CP about who goes in June.

Don't get this.
    Easy decisions? Because they spent the afternoon shopping with their other halfs.Is that a sackable offence now then?

Paul Merson and Tony Adams used to spend most Mondays in the pub or the bookies.
  • i think its just a reference to the 3 off them having virtually the rest of the season off.

daily gone for 5 games i would suspect reid atleast 1 and jose proberly more due to it not being his first one this season
  • Did they go into the card shop?
  • I expect they'll be in Red Or Dead
  • I thought it might of been some kind of ASDA pricecheck compo?
  • Last professional footballer I saw at Bluewater was Clinton Morrison. Our three might raise the bar a bit....
  • Saw and spoke to Claus Jensen in Boss. What a great bloke, and a great player. Those were the days, now we have to watch a load of cloggers wearing pink boots !!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Shopping with their wives and spending around £6000 of our season ticket money - probably.

3 very easy decisions for CP about who goes in June.[/quote]

Indeed, with their money you'd think that they could pay someone to go shopping for them.

This has to be the most moronic post I've seen on this site. They do have lives and are allowed out in public, or do they need to check in with you first?
  • This 3 have much in common after yesterday. P'raps they are going on holiday together.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Don't get this.
    Easy decisions? Because they spent the afternoon shopping with their other halfs.Is that a sackable offence now then?"

"This has to be the most moronic post I've seen on this site. They do have lives and are allowed out in public, or do they need to check in with you first?"

No - they need to be in the starting line-up against Rochdale, which is what they are paid for.
    Shame the irony was interpreted as "moronic".

"Well as someone said in the match thread we will see how we do without Jose. We were 2 up before he got sent off and it sounded like it was a little bit soft."

The sending-off was a bit soft, but he was already on a yellow - to add to the 11 yellows he already has this season, on top of the 12 he got last season etc etc.
  • Saw Semedo, Parrett, Eccelstone, Docherty, Stewart, Fortune, Bessone and Francis at Sidcup leisure centre today. They'd just been in the gym and were in the pool.

Semedo is an absolute monster!
  • Players get sent off now and again, it's easy to be rationale in your arm chair but in the heat of the battle - come on!!

I have no issues with any player getting the occasional red, its part and parcel of the game - show me a player who never gets booked or dismissed and I'll show you a half-hearted pansy!
  • Matt Holland ?
  • Daily hadn't been sent off until this season but the total of the suspensions comes to 12 matches. I don't know what he earns but as 12 is more than a quarter of the total number of league games I think we do have a right to be a little aggrieved with his unavailability this season.

Just my view, of course.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Matt Holland ?

I rest my case, Mr. Clean Shorts!! Although I liked him as a player & a very nice bloke as well.
  • And anyway.Hardly a bed of roses is it:-

i) Out with the wife
    ii)Shopping at Bluewater.

Don't think Powelly could dish out anymore punishment than that.
  • Even Darren Ambrose managed to get sent off for us... And Dennis Rommedahl once challenged a linesman after a particularly late flag.

If Samedo and Reid wanted legend status, they would have been sent off for fighting each other
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Matt Holland ?[/quote]

I rest my case, Mr. Clean Shorts!! Although I liked him as a player & a very nice bloke as well.[/quote]

Surely, according to your previous post Matty Holland is a "half-hearted pansy".