Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Dartford Residents know

edited April 2011 in Not Sports Related
the tool that made it on to the Watchdog Rogues gallery last night? His name was Jamie and had a van with Stealth Plumbing plastered all over it. Not a very nice or very bright lad

Comments

• Options
    stealth plumbing ? whats all that about ?? you dont see the bill coming or they nip do your leaky pipe and naff off before you realise you had a leak ?
  • Options
    GH go onto iPlayer and watch the bit when Matt Alright confronts him, its comedy gold, the twat rings his bird half way through and tells her to
    'abuse him' so she does with absolute style!! Its classic!!
  • Options
    It was as you say very funny, just wondered if anyone knew him
  • Options
    Now that was pure class comedy

What a complete twat
  • Options
    He advertises locally and offers a 20% discount to OAPS's - what a class 1 pr*ck!!
  • Options
    Haha me and a few mates were talking about this down the pub last night, he went to the same school as me (hextable) was in the year above and he was a kn*b then too, he always thought he was some kind of gangster. Just watched it back on iplayer its classic stuff. He lives in Joydens Wood i see him everyday driving around in that Stealth van!
  • Options
    I got his number from the side of his van, so, if anyone needs their drains unblocking (an remember it's a 24 hour service....) it's 07769 500492.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I got his number from the side of his van, so, if anyone needs their drains unblocking (an remember it's a 24 hour service....) it's 07769 500492.[/quote]

good one, ill give the scrote a bell later