Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stankovic's 50 yard volley for Inter v Shalke

See link below Oops.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I have deleted this link as Beds below says it gave him a trojan.
    See another link below.
  • I thought the keeper did well until Stankovic hit it
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I thought the keeper did well until Stankovic hit it

Same! I thought it was a great piece of goalkeeping from Neuer, what a strike though, Unstoppable.
  • Thanka a lot - That link just put a Trojan virus on my computer. Luckily my Software detected it and quarantined it. AVOID THIS LINK
  • This one might be better then Bedsaddick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-THLq2ak-I
  • He did something similar against Genoa last season, their goalies drop kick came down to him on the half way line and he side footed it back into the empty net.(from 55yards!). The one the other night was a full bloodied volley which you have to say was superb technique. Trouble is, Inter managed to lose 5-2 which rather took the gloss of it...!
  • Have a look at the Mario Bib otelli video as well, what a twat that man is!!
  • [cite]Posted By: E-cafc[/cite]Have a look at the Mario Bib otelli video as well, what a twat that man is!!

link?
  • Click on the Stankovic link above and it`s on the right hand column/
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: E-cafc[/cite]Click on the Stankovic link above and it`s on the right hand column/

Hilarious!!!!!