Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have a go at this!

Good fun.
The BBC Prem predictor. Put in what you reckon the results will be for the rest of the season and you get the finsl table.
Do it with your head NOT heart. Be objective.
In mine Man Utd won by just a point from Chelsea.
Going down were Wigan Watford and The Blades.
We finished 15th on 42 points!!
There are a couple of fixtures missing but they are fairly irrelevent ones.
Only take 5 mins or so.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Comments

• Options
    took me forever and had man utd romping it,followed by chelsea and arsenal.we survive the drop with 36 points! www are all down.
  • Options
    haha we stay up just on 37 points 4th bottom.. that'll do nicely. watford, wigan and sheff utd all go down.... if only
  • Options
    also got man u rompin the title, and funny enough arsenal just overtakin chelsea?? hm not sure bout that

oh and us comin in 15th on 40 points - hmmmmmmmm something tells b b alot tighter than that

but enjoyed our highlight of season, a 4-0 bastadisin of wigan at home, bloody marvelous, bent 2 get 2, big bent 1 and reidy a screamer from 30 yards!!!!!!!
  • Options
    WHU
    Wigan
    Watford

Goin down.

We're gonna somehow finish above Sheff Utd & Fulham with 41pts.
  • Options
    wow! wasn't expecting that! Man city, wigan and Waford went down and we finished 16th on 38 points.
  • Options
    I had wham wigan & watford down, blades 17th, and us 16th only a point behind fulham! Champions by a mile ManU, Chelsea 2nd, with Lpool 3rd
  • Options
    I had Sheff Utd, Watford and Wigan we stay up on 38 points and are clear by the last game of the season as Sheff Utd & Wigan go down on 34 points.

Just go show how mnay games i belive are winnable