Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robert Lee on Goals on Sunday

edited April 2011 in General Charlton
They just had a chat with him about his time at Charlton and showed a few of his early goals.

To be completely honest, it's the first time I've ever heard him say anything remotely complimentary about us!

Did you know that he was a turnstile operator at The Valley when he was a lad?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]They just had a chat with him about his time at Charlton and showed a few of his early goals.

To be completely honest, it's the first time I've ever heard him say anything remotely complimentary about us!

Did you know that he was a turnstile operator at The Valley when he was a lad?
    I heard he was a West ham fan...

:)
  • Options
    Was he I didn't notice as my eyes were firmly fixed on the bloke next to him. Dreamy. One classically handsome man.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Was he I didn't notice as my eyes were firmly fixed on the bloke next to him. Dreamy. One classically handsome man.

he is ridiculously good looking ole ginola
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Was he I didn't notice as my eyes were firmly fixed on the bloke next to him. Dreamy. One classically handsome man.

Didn't have you down as a Chris Kamara fan, but I guess it takes all sorts.

For me he hasn't done much since the "Hello" video.
  • Options
    What did wobble say anything us
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Was he I didn't notice as my eyes were firmly fixed on the bloke next to him. Dreamy. One classically handsome man.[/quote]

Dowie?
  • Options
    Had Paul Scally as guest on the Showtime version of Goals on Sunday out here. Smarmy Prick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]Had Paul Scally as guest on the Showtime version of Goals on Sunday out here. Smarmy Prick.

Did he take the opportunity to have a pop at us for some spurious reason?
  • Options
    On with Colin Murray on talksport this morning at 11. Will probably give us the usual casual mention.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

On with Colin Murray on talksport this morning at 11. Will probably give us the usual casual mention.

If he's feeling generous
  • Options

buckshee said:

If he's feeling generous
    Rob Lee and Paul Walsh always seem to have tried to hide their Charlton development, as if one day they arrived on the playing fields of Newcastle and Liverpool without ever having been developed by us. and of course, Judas was a West Ham youth product!!
  • Options
    With Lee it's not even just development , he played nearly 300 matches for us and scored more than he did for them . I did have him on my twitter but took him off as he never ever mentioned us at all.
  • Options
    We do like to let grudges live on don't we
    he left the club 22 years ago
    I think its time we move on

sorry if I upset the Powell brigade by saying move on, I hope you don't hold it against me(well not for 22 years anyway)
  • Options

sorry if I upset the Powell brigade by saying move on, I hope you don't hold it against me(well not for 22 years anyway)

They're observations not grudges.
  • Options
    He does seem to gloss over his Charlton period somewhat, I guess Newcastle is what most people remember him for.
    Looking at the records, Chris Powell played as many games for Southend as he did for us, but to most people he was a former Charlton (and perhaps Derby) player.
  • Options

Who they?
  • Options

You really are a strange human being!!!!