Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Five Days - TV prog

Anyone watch this drama serial which finished tonight?
I thought it was excellent. I don't watch much drama stuff these days. Keep away from Prime Suspect, Waking the Dead, Trial and Retribution etc...
I'm usually influenced by the cast. This had a strong one. Patrick Malhide, Penelope Wilton, Phil Davis etc....
It wasn't the ususal run of the mill thing, it certainly kept my interest. Malahide and Wilton were excellent and both deserve BAFTA's. Of course they won't get them. It wasn't written by Stephen Poliakof or Jimmy McGovern and bloody Helen Mirren wasn't it.
Why is she always described as sexy and the "Thinking Man's Crumpet" etc? She is an old hag. It's always women describing her like this. I don't know any fellas who fancy her. In fact I find her rather embarrasing.
Anyway I think the series was very good, with a PROPER ending for once! I'm sure it will be repeated soon on BBC3 etc. Take a look if you can.
One question remains....Why was it called Five Days? Ok there were 5 episodes but the story covered 3 months.

Comments