Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Cigarettes

Anyone else tried these? Just put in an order, heard quite good recommendations from a few people. Just wondering if anyone on here has tried giving up using these and what the success rate has been.

If you haven't seen them the website is here

Comments

• Options
    Its not Friday already is it ?
  • Options
    didnt really work for me! just gave up full stop! they need a good lung to puff one! but my wife puffed it fine!! good luck with it though redarmyse7 ;)
  • Options
    have the rest of one direction given you an ultimatum to quit mate?
  • Options
    This works

Smoked since i was 10 packed up after 31 years. Was on 40 a day when i stopped, I took these for just 4 days and have never wanted another cigarette since.
  • Options
    I use Swedish snus. Still tobacco though.
  • Options
    Can't take Champix 'cos of my job Unc.
  • Options
    Christ.............you dont want to be taking it before a Charlton game....................................

For this reason, if you begin to feel agitated or depressed, or experience any changes in your behaviour or thoughts about suicide or harming yourself during treatment with this medicine, you should stop taking it and consult your doctor immediately
  • Options
    Someone I know tried that and ended up having counselling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Someone I know tried that and ended up having counselling.

What watching Charlton? ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Can't take Champix 'cos of my job Unc.
    Whats it you do again?
  • Options
    Can I cancel ESPN and get these Sky cigarettes as part of my monthly package. ?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    Sounds like a new Sky channel for smokers!
  • Options
    20(per day)@ £7 per pack x 365days = £2,555 per year.

that's enough for me not to start smoking.

*please dont post up the equivalent for drinking or gambling*
  • Options
    green smoke are a good brand. the mrs has been using them for a while now and gets on well with them. they come with the vapourisers built into each cartridge so work out cheaper over time. you will not get the kick you get from a normal cig from any of the brands but at half the price and no ill effects on your health its got to be worth a try.
  • Options
    My mum and I both use SKY Cigs (as they call them). It has been great for us, especially to get off of tobacco. I started using them just to kick it in pubs and work, but soon didn't even crave a single fag.