Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Turn for the better

Just to let everyone know I am personally going to turn Charltons rot around, starting from this Saturday.

After seeing comments on people betting on Charlton to lose, I instantly thought, well if weve gotta deal with this at least the money would be nice...

I started against Soton, where an 86th minute goal lost me my bet, and Charlton still didnt win...

Again against Bournemouth, an 81st minute goal lost me my bet, and Charlton still didnt win...

Last night (after 2 draws on the bounce) I went for another draw...

See im a pretty unlucky gambler, so from now until the end of the season, im gunna be on the draw and us to lose for every game...

That way, theres only one way I can lose ;)

Comments

• ha ha you sound like me

i backed soton to beat us and backed bournemouth to beat us
    i laid dagenham and rochdale
  • I went in the bookies last night to have a £50 treble on Exeter, Yeovil & Brighton, but what did I do?
    I stuck Charlton in and done 4 x £10 trebles and a £10 4 fold : (
    Although I nearly doubled my stake, it still cost me over £300
  • I had a tenner or Brighton/Brentford double @ 6/1

Actually picked Charlton to win then thought better of it!
  • edited March 2011
    i'm a glutton, will be backing us or/and laying orient on saturday ..... the worm has to turn soon
  • Do yourself a favour and just give me £50 Saturday!
  • ha ha well get on betfair and back orient !!
  • I know better than that :0)
  • Charlton not scoring cost me 150 quid winnings. Other 4 games game in
  • how can u want to make money out of us losing
  • I did a fiver on saints beating us 5-0
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I did a fiver on saints beating us 5-0

so you wont be happy with the 93rd minute consolation og we get to make it 5-1
  • Odds on a BWP hattrick vs Saints anyone?
  • he's 33 to 1 to get a hatrick v orient with SKYBET but we're favourites to win that so he could be 50s to get one v soton
  • Ooh. Thanks Oohaah. Worth a £5
  • im not going to take all of the credit for the win but a bit would be nice! ;)

same again tomorrow?!
  • also tomorrow nights game is definitely in contention for a HT/FT

both teams came back to win on Saturday and the amount of times weve thrown away a first half lead this season ill definitely be backing it both ways!