Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm not religious, but I seriously believe....

Mother Nature has had enough.
We ( the so called sensible "race" on Planet Earth) have been distroying "Our" World for years: Be it the digging into the world and using our "natural resources", destroying Natural resources and digging deeper to find more, or something simple like killing and forcing extinstinction of all kinds of animal life. I genuinely believe that "Our" world has got to the point of "No More". Personally, wouldn't blame "Her".
Bloody Human Race.

Its how I genuinely feel. Everyone wants to take.

Comments

• Options
    Um - plate tectonics has f***-all to do with any damage we may be inflicting on the environment. 'Mother nature' is not a sentient being - you start believing that and you're one step away from pointing at eclipses and fainting.
  • Options
    In the words of Tommy Tiernen, THE WORLD IS FUCKED!!!!
    Natural disasters and countries "imploding" on themselves.

Mad Max here we come ha ha
  • Options
    This planet has been through a lot worse in the past without human beings even being on it. Just the way it is. Natural evolution.
    Not to mention earthquakes can in no way be connected to 'Global Warming'
  • Options
    theres an eclips........................................
  • Options
    Sorry Leroy, but don't know what "Plate Tectonics" are.
    Just my very bleak outlook on life at the moment.
    Think I'm in a "DarkPlace" at the moment.....everywhere I turn things aren't very bright.
    And this isn't a CAFC either, New Zealand, Japan, Libya.............

(I try to) Keep Smiling !
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Um - plate tectonics has f***-all to do with any damage we may be inflicting on the environment. 'Mother nature' is not a sentient being - you start believing that and you're one step away from pointing at eclipses and fainting.

Im not sure I agree totally, without trying to sound like a complete loon (im sure ill fail), there are rumours of America developing weapons that some how manipulate earthquakes, who knows what kinda of effect that sort of interference could have. The truth can be stranger that fiction and all that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]In the words of Tommy Tiernen, THE WORLD IS FUCKED!!!!
    Natural disasters and countries "imploding" on themselves.

Mad Max here we come ha ha

Tommy Tiernen, did he play for Southend?

I blame the aliens, those levitating UFOs have cocked up our gravity FACT
  • Options
    Yes, MOG, the world does seem pretty bolloxed right now...but when doesn't it?

Nature may indeed come back and bite mankind on the arse - we are about due another deadly epidemic and we have been constantly upping the (evolutionary) ante via our abuse of antibiotics etc., but how this could possibly relate to the convection currents in the earth's mantle shifting about tectonic plates, well, there is no mechanism how this could be related to our destroying the planet, deforestation, causing extinctions and all the other shitty things that mankind has been responsible for.

Sometimes we forget the awesome forces that are at work beneath the surface of the earth and we get an overblown sense of our safety here in the prosperous western world. Every now and then an earthquake/eruption arrives to put us in our place and remind us how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. We are but a temporary smear on the surface of the earth, after all!

Chin up! It's great being insignificant!
  • Options
    maybe his namesake did
  • Options
    This is the 6th worst earthquake since proper recording began some 111 years ago.

So in that very short spell in the worlds history there have been five worse.

MOG, as leroy says if you don't know what plate tectonics are look them up rather than all this mother earth hippy shit.

And yes weapons that cause earthquakes do make you sound like a weirdo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Benny Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Um - plate tectonics has f***-all to do with any damage we may be inflicting on the environment. 'Mother nature' is not a sentient being - you start believing that and you're one step away from pointing at eclipses and fainting.

Im not sure I agree totally, without trying to sound like a complete loon (im sure ill fail), there are rumours of America developing weapons that some how manipulate earthquakes, who knows what kinda of effect that sort of interference could have. The truth can be stranger that fiction and all that.
    Yep - that's pretty much a fail. Right up there with 'We never went to the moon', 'Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA', '9/11 was orchestrated by the secret service', and 'aliens have landed and we're using their technology in stealth bombers'.
  • Options
    huge loss of life in Japan but watching that water just sweep away whole towns ----the scale when you realise the size of some of the debri just being picked up like match sticks but were in fact lorries and ships----------it was humbling and awesome.

No worries though the UK is going to help---sending Hague there with a first aid kit .
  • Options
    Has anyone mentioned that the Mayan calender ends in 2012?
  • Options
    I read a James Herbert book a few years ago called " Portent". Worth a read if you like weird books like me.

It starts with freak storms, earthquakes, floods & volcanic eruptions sweeping the earth.." The last violent spasm of a dying planet "...

Then a mysterious light is seen around the world signifying the emergence of new & terrifying forces... "A sign of unimaginable powers about to be unleashed. A sign that something incredible is about to begin "......

Then it gets a tad silly .
  • Options
    'Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA',

Hmmm, I still don't beleve the official version of JFK's death - unless that is bullets really do take miraculous 90 degree turns in mid-flight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]We never went to the moon, Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA, 9/11 was orchestrated by the secret service, and aliens have landed and we're using their technology in stealth bombers.

I disagree.
  • Options
    Can they help us win matches, Leroy ?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Yep - that's pretty much a fail. Right up there with 'We never went to the moon', 'Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA', '9/11 was orchestrated by the secret service', and 'aliens have landed and we're using their technology in stealth bombers'.

I actually believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA and Mossad, Pearl Harbour 2 etc etc, but thats another thread I guess.
  • Options
    I was on holiday in Oregon last summer, our apartment was just a few metres from the Pacific Ocean & we were right slap bang in the middle of a Tsunami zone. Looking out of our window at the ocean was breathtakingly beautiful as was hearing it crash against the rocks through the night but I wouldn't want to be there when the big one goes off on the West Coast!! Living in that community is like living with a ticking timebomb.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Benny Hill

I actually believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA and Mossad, Pearl Harbour 2 etc etc, but thats another thread I guess.

A 3rd building fell at 9/11. Not publicised much by the media. Makes you think.
    But as stated, that's another thread I guess.
  • Options
    Did you know that there is a earthquake somewhere in the world everyday. 500000 each year , in which 100000 are felt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: E=mc2[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Benny Hill

I actually believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA and Mossad, Pearl Harbour 2 etc etc, but thats another thread I guess.[/cite]
    [cite]

A 3rd building fell at 9/11. Not publicised much by the media. Makes you think.
    But as stated, that's another thread I guess.[/cite]

If your that interested type 5 dancing Isrealis into google.
  • Options

Hence - why I can never fully conform to everything the media tells us.
  • Options

It all went a bit quiet on that one...It doesn't mean that Mossad were behind September 11 though, I suspect that they knew something was up and were tailing the hijackers in the knowledge that if something did happen the consequences would be advantageous for Israel, and disadvantageous for several Islamic nations in the Middle East. There have been quite a few "false flag" operations carried out over the years by Mossad, for example the bombing of the USS Liberty, a US naval ship, which they then unsuccessfully tried to blame on Egypt.
  • Options
    I blame Andrew Mills.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]If your that interested type 5 dancing Isrealis into google.

It all went a bit quiet on that one...It doesn't mean that Mossad were behind September 11 though, I suspect that they knew something was up and were tailing the hijackers in the knowledge that if something did happen the consequences would be advantageous for Israel, and disadvantageous for several Islamic nations in the Middle East. There have been quite a few "false flag" operations carried out over the years by Mossad, for example the bombing of the USS Liberty, a US naval ship, which they then unsuccessfully tried to blame on Egypt.

100% agreed, but I do believe there is a lot more to it than Mossad acting as distruptive influence for the sole gain of Isreal, the USA and Isreal are linked deeper than most realise (again a simple google search term) and applying that theory to the above?...
  • Options

Tried, but can't think of a better response than this!
  • Options
    Well you'd have thought that if Mossad knew or suspected that there were terrorists operating in the US and were possibly planning on hijacking an aircraft liner or two, that they would have shared that info with the CIA. After all the US bankrolls Israel to the tune of around $3bn a year and has vetoed nearly every UN Security Council resolution that seeks to censure Israel, so they owe them a favour or two back.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Well you'd have thought that if Mossad knew or suspected that there were terrorists operating in the US and were possibly planning on hijacking an aircraft liner or two, that they would have shared that info with the CIA. After all the US bankrolls Israel to the tune of around $3bn a year and has vetoed nearly every UN Security Council resolution that seeks to censure Israel, so they owe them a favour or two back.

agreed