Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lance Corporal Liam Tasker

& Theo.

I salute you both.

You saved so many lifes.

RIP.

Comments

• ? Dog Handler bomb squad?
  • Found atleast 10 bombs before people "walked into them".
  • I will bite my tongue so I dont say anything politically incorrect....but some of you know I have German Shepherd dogs and all the brothers of 1 of my dogs serve with MOD/Army/Police.
    They all do a very dangerous job along with their handlers......it saddens me when one of these brave dogs and their even braver handlers loses their lives....but most of the work they do tends to go un-noticed until something tragic happens......a copper near where I used to live - called Ged Walker who was a dog handler - lost his life after being run down by a scumbag escaping from a crime by nicking a taxi and then dragging Ged and his dog 100 yds down the road as they tried to apprehend him.....his GSD stayed by him all the time after they had been thrown into a bollard as the scumbag swerved across the road...but ged died 2 days later from his injuries...the dog survived but was retired.

My heart goes out to Lance Corporal Liam Tasker his dog Theo and of course Liam's family....and to the other soldiers/policemen and their dogs killed trying to protect us.

RIP Sir I also salute you and Theo.
  • It is a truly tragic story, I find it amazing that the dog went back to camp and went into the corner and just gave up and died, I can only think it died of a broken heart really moving interview with his mum, touched my heart strings that interview, how many more must die before this shocking mess will be sorted out
  • RIP you heroes
  • I wonder whether the Politicians will ever understand that all of these conflicts only ever end satisfactorily when the parties sit down and talk. When this one ends you can be sure that the Taliban will be in control, remember Archbishop Makarios many years ago, the IRA currently. My heart goes out to all the families who have suffered a loss, God bless them.
  • Without wanting to become political, I wonder if Tony Blair etc read these stories and feel any sort of guilt? He should do.

RIP Liam and Theo.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Without wanting to become political, I wonder if Tony Blair etc read these stories and feel any sort of guilt? He should do.

RIP Liam and Theo.

I don't think he will, since he said God told him to do it.

RIP
  • Sponsored links: