Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shootershill lights

edited March 2011 in Not Sports Related
A message to anyone using the bus lane legally or otherwise.
Please watch the road and not Bailey doing obedience training on the grassland by the woods, as I do not know the signal for.............
the skip lorry in front of you has stopped at the lights!!!!!!!!
Bits of Clio all over the road.
By the way he's a year old tomorrow..................

IMAG0024.jpg

Comments

• Are they as colourful as the Northern Lights ?

Will Joanna Lumley go and visit ?
  • Got to meet Him !!
    (Still a puppy............)
  • BTW, Didn't He want to eat the rest of that tree ?
  • tce, is that u i see somedays when im on the 89 near the old cop shop with a german shepherd on a masive lead doing obdience training?
  • I do love German Shepards I only found out the other day that they and Alsatian's are actually the same breed....doh!
    BTW TCE is the obdience training something you do yourself? or is it a class, its just im trying to train my dog a little so any advice is appreciated.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]tce, is that u i see somedays when im on the 89 near the old cop shop with a german shepherd on a masive lead doing obdience training?

You spotted the CL badge on my cap : )
    Yes, thats us.
  • [cite]Posted By: Benny Hill[/cite]I do love German Shepards I only found out the other day that they and Alsatian's are actually the same breed....doh!
    BTW TCE is the obdience training something you do yourself? or is it a class, its just im trying to train my dog a little so any advice is appreciated.

He's doing his 'Good Citizen' awards at the moment at a class, before moving on to obedience/agility or maybe 'Shutzhund' (he's still a baby and still growing so we are limited) he has the capability and the breeding. We are a little ahead of the class at the moment and we like to keep it that way, so we are always a step ahead of the class.
    All training can be self taught, but classes can help to steer the one on the other end of the leash in the right direction. There are a few about, are you local?
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Are they as colourful as the Northern Lights ?

Will Joanna Lumley go and visit ?

Will you stay out of the pub ; )
  • Is there still roadwork issues there TCE ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Is there still roadwork issues there TCE ?

All finished yesterday.
  • Sponsored links: