Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beady eye

edited March 2011 in Not Sports Related
What do people think of there album? Basically just oasis without noel but after a few listens they have got some good tracks "Four letter word" and "the roller" are pretty good. Im looking forward to the new Arctic monkeys album, I cant stop playing "brick by brick".

Comments

• Options
    Agree on those two tracks.

Other than that wasnt that impressed when I listened to the album but have seen a few clips of them live and they sound good

If I wasnt Marathon training I would be all over The Troxy gigs.
  • Options
    I love Liam Gallagher and Oasis so I was automatically going to like Beady Eye but after listening to the
    album I actually really like it ! Not a bad tune on it. Kill For A Dream is unreal, lyrics must be about Noel !

Got tickets for there Brighton gig, absolutely buzzing for it !
  • Options
    I love Liam Gallagher and Oasis so I was automatically going to like Beady Eye but after listening to the
    album I actually really like it ! Not a bad tune on it. Kill For A Dream is unreal, lyrics must be about Noel !

Got tickets for there Brighton gig, absolutely buzzing for it !
  • Options
    Bought Beady Eye's album today despite a real hatred of Liam Gallagher, it got shelved in the car for The Hurts but I do a lot of driving. More interested in Noels solo stuff
  • Options
    Love the album dave. Four Letter Word could of easily been an Oasis track. Have you got the album then mate? Brick by Brick is quality, the drummer sings the verses and Alex Turner sings chourus. Me and Jay are nearly at MK Dons, will text u the team..
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Going to the Brighton gig too! Really looking forward to it
  • Options
    really enjoying the album now after a few listens

looking forward to the troxy gig tomorrow now
  • Options
    Going to see them Friday 25th March Royal Albert Hall.
  • Options
    A suprisingly good album, there's some cracking little tunes on it. Can't wait to see what Noel does :)
  • Options
    Love it

Shocked it was that good

As for Noel really really cant wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reports that they have split
  • Options
    Beady Bye then...
  • Options
    Shame They had two decent albums but were never going to be anywhere near as popular as Oasis even on a good day. They probably would have been much more successful if they had just retained the name "Oasis".