Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Text size of the discussion titles

edited September 2006 in Troubleshooting
Think I asked before, but is there any chance of making the headings on the forum front page any smaller please? Boss sits behind me and I'm sure can read the headings from 100 foot away!

I'm already using the 'work' settings for the page.

Cheers

Comments

• go into your account section and then change style i think.
  • ignore me i dont knwo what im talking about.
  • Lookout hasn't really got internet access, is relocating at present, but when he's settled, i'll raise it with him Medders.
  • Thanks AFKA (and Curb-it????)
  • Medders, you're say using the @work stylesheet (set in prefs)?

If you are, I'll take a look and make that much smaller. If you can think of any other changes (colourwise etc) you'd want to make to that stylesheet, I'd like to know and I'll do me best to sort it.

Have a dial up connection now, AFKA, so I'm catching up.
  • Nice one. It's now spot on!

Could the same also be done for the next page in, ie an actual discussion page? The main changes would be to the user names, and the other titles ie 'Add your comments' and the name of the discussion.....

Cheers
  • Yup, can do; I didn't even think to look through the Discussion pages! Can't do it now, but this afternoon (evening your time) I'll have some time.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Yup, can do; I didn't even think to look through the Discussion pages! Can't do it now, but this afternoon (evening your time) I'll have some time.

No probs mate, nothing urgent - just something that would be helpful!

Thanks again