Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble at Millwall

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]Millwall are a brilliant team, I have nothing against them and i think they have a good set of fans. I think this whole thread is abit pathetic practicaly giving live coverage of the slightest sign of trouble at Millwall. We should be more worried about whats going on with this utter rubbish on the pitch at charlton. Sort it out you bunch of sados, i bet their laughing at us.

Well you've just posted on it, so what does that make you?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]Millwall are a brilliant team, I have nothing against them and i think they have a good set of fans. I think this whole thread is abit pathetic practicaly giving live coverage of the slightest sign of trouble at Millwall. We should be more worried about whats going on with this utter rubbish on the pitch at charlton. Sort it out you bunch of sados, i bet their laughing at us.[/quote]

Well you've just posted on it, so what does that make you?[/quote]

Yes, but clearly i have posted on it argueing with its cause, therefore making my post aceptable. So please don't make a mug of yourself.
  • Options
    millwall fan above
  • Options
    Learn to quote properly Connor. Or is it Toby?
  • Options
    I'm sorry, its my first time on a forum and I'm already being acused of these ridiculous affairs becuase i don't agree with the cause of a thread. And whats this Toby stuff about???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]I'm sorry, its my first time on a forum and I'm already being acused of these ridiculous affairs

Bill-Clinton-I-did-not-have-sex-with-that-woman-240x300.jpg
  • Options
    Bloke is fine, sitting up in hospital laughing and joking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Bloke is fine, sitting up in hospital laughing and joking

he is. while previously joining in with the cardiff singing about the millwall fan being stabbed at west ham the other year. it's football, sick banter gets thrown about, get over it.
  • Options
    When did Millwall start playing in Navy Blue rather than Royal Blue?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall fans also singing "2-1 and you lost a fan" shortly after it happened. The class just keeps oozing from that football club! And SLL 'sick banter' isn't common place in football. It's just that 2 of the biggest scum bag elements in the game played each other at the Den today and had a sing song with each other. Don't drag other clubs into it and claim it's common place because it's not.
  • Options
    Saw a bottle lobbed towards the cardiff players as they celebrated one of their goals
    Standard procedure now down there
    Let's face it they have a higher %age of scum down there, so it's bound to happen
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    Also heard a he's going to die in the morning chant. How can you not condole that?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    Saw a bottle lobbed towards the cardiff players as they celebrated one of their goals
    Standard procedure now down there
    Let's face it they have a higher %age of scum down there, so it's bound to happen

Was from their own fans.

As for the fella doing a Bridgeend, people laugh at stupidity.

Liked the "There'll be Bluebirds over, the North Stand Upper, Tomorrow, just you wait and see"
  • Options
    good for you,take care
  • Options
    I actually believe the same sort of chants would be chanted by Charlton supporters if something similar happened at a rivals ground and to a rival supporter, people on here seem to want to flame Millwall for what they was chanting rather on how the man was.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Jimbo- You mainly post on here when it involves millwall and you tend to back them to the hilt every time.
    Why don't you just support them.
    You won't get an ounce of sympathy from CAFC Fans when its regarding those scum.
    There is and always has been a massive gulf in class and intelligence between CAFC fans and millwall fans you are either one or the other, and a few posts on here will never change the way people see that.
  • Options
    Apparently the bloke was making cut throat gestures and waving his mobile about, making as if to 'call it on' just before he fell. Made a tit of himself by all accounts. Been discharged from hospital with three broken fingers...can we leave this now and concentrate on OUR club FFS
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    @Jarman
    1) Gulf In intelligence and class? I know many intelligent Millwall supporters who are university educated. You don't see Millwall fans walking around the streets on a tuesday in full Millwall tracksuits, but you do with Charlton fans because thats really 'class' isn't it.
    2) All i was saying if why post all these negative comments about the supporters chanting at the bloke, lets say we was at selhurst and someone fell from the Homesdale end, you really think our supporters wouldn't be doing the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok jimbo you keep sticking up for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]ok jimbo you keep sticking up for them

Hang on a minute. Don't you lot chant about burning to death Palace & Millwall men, women and children?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]ok jimbo you keep sticking up for them

Hang on a minute. Don't you lot chant about burning to death Palace & Millwall men, women and children?

yeah our retarded scum element do

any way do you know how many penalties morison has scored in his 13 league goals
    i've got a bet with a scum mate that he doesn't score over 15 without pens and over 17 with pens

in the league
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

any way do you know how many penalties morison has scored in his 13 league goals
    i've got a bet with a scum mate that he doesn't score over 15 without pens and over 17 with pens

in the league

None
  • Options
    he's definitely scored a penalty or 3 in the league , i know he missed one at leicester and someone else took over the duties and therefore he's been relieved of them
  • Options
    [cite] Posted By: oohaahmortimer [/cite] he's definitely scored a penalty or 3 in the league , i know he missed one at leicester and someone else took over the duties and therefore he's been relieved of them

OK 1 v Coventry in the Championship

1 v Middlesborough in the League Cup
  • Options
    Cheers Free Thinker

****goes and washes self***
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Millwall fans also singing "2-1 and you lost a fan" shortly after it happened. The class just keeps oozing from that football club! And SLL 'sick banter' isn't common place in football.

Ah, great, just as well nobody was singing 'let him die' when it looked as if the ref had seriously injured himself a few weeks ago....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Millwall fans also singing "2-1 and you lost a fan" shortly after it happened. The class just keeps oozing from that football club! And SLL 'sick banter' isn't common place in football.

Ah, great, just as well nobody was singing 'let him die' when it looked as if the ref had seriously injured himself a few weeks ago....

Spot on Stu, FFS does it matter, we are all grown men and women at a football game, its not as if the entire ground is baying for blood, anyway you have to turn your head towards the North Upper and cup your ears if you want to hear the noise nowadays.
  • Options
    If you're not contributing yourself, can't really have a pop at the North Upper.