Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking to buy Charlton Ath Hat>PLEASE READ!!!

edited February 2011 in Not Sports Related
Hi
I have posted this before. I am not a spammer but a real person. I am looking for a Charlton Athletic Winter Hat that is grey with the logo in the middle of the hat. I had one given to me by a family member whos passed away and ive lost it and im looking to buy another one. I can't remeber what year i got it im guessing 1999-2002 time.I haven't been able to find one on ebay or anywhere or a photo of it to show what it looks like. But if you think you have a grey Charlton Winter Hat please contact me if you don't mind selling it. This is my only link to my relative.
Im willing to pay good money. Please reply to this post.
Thanks for reading
Ben
PS:I will be at the Exter game @ the Valley

Comments

• Is this it:

http://www.footybits.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=5_75&products_id=5734&osCsid=2888c33e52bdce3f79bb4305b06a737e
  • Hi
    no that is not it,thanks for the link though. I have just found this.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • I had that hat, but it was stolen from my head by a young chav in an Arsenal shirt by the flats behind the Jimmy Seed stand after a two all draw with Newcastle.
  • thanks ellis addick sorry i diddn't mean to ignore can you contact me i will give you my email
  • I know the one you mean cos i had the exact same one per your description and wore it when I went to poland in 99 . Ill have a look when i go round to my mum's this weekend.

IF (and that's a big if Im afraid) I can find it Ill put a pic up here and you can have it if it's the right one (as long as you are genuine and I dont see it rock up on the antiques roadshow ;-) )
  • Thanks RodneyCharltonTrotta would it be alright to send my email address so if you do find it you can email me directly
  • edited February 2011
    Of course.

See the small box below that says "Whisper your comments to (optional)".....type RodneyCharltonTrotta in there before you put your message as normal and it will send me it privately so your email address isnt public.
  • If that hat is on Antique Roadshow i will be even more gutted i lost it lol ;-)