Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hawaii 5 0

Remake on sky, same music, no one rowing a boat anywhere. What that all about?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Remake on sky, same music, no one rowing a boat anywhere. What that all about?

Not so much a re make as placing the brand on a new product, the only thing this had with the old version was the music.
  • Did he say
    "Book 'em, Danno".......
  • [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Did he say
    "Book 'em, Danno".......

Yes.
  • He did.

As GA says where was the rowing?

Otherwise enjoyable rubbish.
  • Said to my daughter that when you hear the music, you had to do the rowing actions. She was looking at me as if I was mad, said all will become clear. It never did and she knows that I'm mad.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Said to my daughter that when you hear the music, you had to do the rowing actions. She was looking at me as if I was mad, said all will become clear. It never did and she knows that I'm mad.

The generation gap is alive and well.
  • Where's Wayne Mardle? ;-)
  • Who were they playing and were there any ex-Charlton players in the team?
  • enjoyed this very much
  • edited February 2011
    If you really want to see the rowing visit The Black Swan, near Effingham in Surrey. It's a hairy 'biker's pub and has the Five-0 music on the juke box. Every time the music is played bikers jump up on to the tables and start rowing in the best Five-0 tradition, with plenty of noise and general mayhem and hilarity with everybody 'singing' the music: great fun. (The Swan is of course known locally as 'The Mucky DucK').
  • Sponsored links:

• Was it any good?