Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Storm last night

Superb, what a cracker.

Must of had lightening for 3-4 hours.

Comments

• Options
    i had a mare getting home last night, so got caught in the start of it. got out of work at 7 and raced to charing x, missed train got one to lewisham then stood at a bus stop for about 40 mins then it started to rain. grr, got in and missed the 1st goal in teh football then the lightning started. glad i was at home for that cos it scares me.

never seen such a big fork lightning strike before. didn't sound like it was too close though, thunder wasn't too bad. it stopped and then about half 10 the rain started, and it got heavier and heavier and heavier, i didn't think it was possible to rain that loud!
  • Options
    arrived at pub at 6 in shorts, t-shirt bright sunshine.

was near enough flooded when i left !
  • Options
    oh yeah, forgot to say, i was wearing shorts, vest and berkies. I looked like a right berk.
  • Options
    Re : "Storm Last Night"

Is that the Sly Stallone movie you were watching?
  • Options
    The Storm was fantastic, I'm afraid the family Alsation was less than impressed & kept jumping on the couch & me as it was scared shitless, could not calm him down at all & missed most of the the bloody game last night as he is the size of a Bear & kept blocking the screen.
  • Options
    Absolutely cracking bit of "Shardenfroider" (if anyone knows how to spell that let me know) relating to the storm last night (i'm west london!)

Walked out of my flat at 6.30 this morn- the guy with F1 FFC number plate on his new 5 series BMW had left his sun roof open all night- i know i shouldn't have laughed but, boy did i!
  • Options
    Quality on the Thames Clippers last night, huge Spring tide, lashing rain, wind, choppy Thames, and a boat doing 35mph on the river

Who needs Chessington
  • Options
    Absolutely cracking bit of "Shardenfroider

It's spelt: "Schadenfreunde".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[ It's spelt: "Schadenfreunde".

Thanks!

Sort of thought you might be the one to let me know!