Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parking at Yeovil

Have decided to go by car this time.
Anybody got any tips or experiences of parking there?
Is the parking at the ground okay? Does it take ages to get away?
Can you park in local streets?
Is it worth risking Asdas car park?

I have to be back in Bournemouth by 7pm for a family event

Comments

• went last season to the monsoon game and got there late seeing Sam Sodje trudging off! Got parked in the car park behind the away end okay but took a while to leave but probably got away about 5.30 but we did have afair following that day and sadly our "Spurs" away following aren't venturing outside the M25 again so should be quicker this time.
  • was plenty of parking at the ground last year. Can't remember what it what like getting away which means it can't have been too bad
  • parked in club car park last year. Reasonable price and got away fairly quickly.
  • plenty of parking at the ground - even after they had to shut the main car park last year due to the rain (and boy, did it rain) there was parking opposite.
  • Dont risk parking at Asdas or the nearby Houndstone retail park. Parking at the ground is fairly easy and not too bad to get away or at worst there is street parking in the nearby Abbey Manor housing estate.
  • Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated
  • 6bag,
    I went to the monsoon game last year.

The ground is in a sort of industrial estate, and if you drive past the ground and around the estate, you will see lots of decent places to park on a Saturday - others will be parking there as well. All safe, and easy to get away afterwards.
  • We parked on the industrial estate too last year. Was fine couple of quid I think
    Take your wellies!