Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miranda Hart & Sarah Millican

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jerry Sadowitz...now there is a true comedy maverick - his bad taste show really was a classic (I remember his rants about Dundee etc. - outrageous, but very funny).

Why the F did they give Stephen K Amos his own show? he is about as funny as leukemia. He was in an interview last year complaining that he did not get on TV because 'they already have on black comedian - Lenny Henry' and implying it was coz the BBC woz racist innit. They obviously shat themselves and gave in and now we have his show which is painful. If they felt that they had to give another black comedian a chance on TV, why didn't they give Felix Dexter a chance. He is actually funny and has been good in everything I've seen him in. Sack Amos and get him in!

KBLS - Coogan is laughing at himself. Don't you think it demonstrates that he can't actually be that egotistical if he allows himself to portrayed like that? His character is cringeworthy at times. Fair play to him.
  • Options
    Didn't Sadowitz use Dave Courtney as a body guard during one particularly crazy tour?

Have to say, the bloke is very very funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Didn't Sadowitz use Dave Courtney as a body guard during one particularly crazy tour?

Yep and the latter ended up twatting a mouthy scouse heckler on the back of it....surely that commands some sort of public recognition award regardless of his comedy material.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Didn't Sadowitz use Dave Courtney as a body guard during one particularly crazy tour?

Yep and the latter ended up twatting a mouthy scouse heckler on the back of it....surely that commands some sort of public recognition award regardless of his comedy material.

Couldnt agree more. Remember the incident now.
  • Options
    Think i saw it on youtube Clem...seemed likely that it was stage- managed as it was on his Channel 5 show i think but coming from the same chap (Sadowitz) who apparently pleasured himself live on stage in front of the audience at a gig anythings possible i suppose!
  • Options
    Coogan is God.
  • Options
    Simon Amstell... wittiest, quickest, most horrible comedian. My favourite
  • Options
    Miranda - very funny show.
    Manford not funny.
    The Trip not funny.
    McIntyre I cannot abide, nor that scouse fellow - Bishop?
    Don't know about the other woman.
  • Options
    I've now watched two episodes of the Miranda show. One laugh out loud moment, and a couple of smiles. The humour seems to be forced. I won't be watching any more, but each to their own.

Manford, McIntyre, Bishop: not funny

I still like Millican
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]CooganisGod.

I rest my case ;-)

Bigste, He may well be laughing at himself but isn't he suppose to make me laugh too? Instead of making me angry??

Alan Patridge funny? Each to their own but I just hate it.

I like that scouser Bishop, even more so now he knocked Tom Cruise of the top of the board on Top Gear ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm alan partridge one of the funniest series ever.

give me a second series ya sh*t
  • Options
    I agree, I'm Alan Partridge was hilarious and in my opinion one of the funniest tv shows ever. Shame there was only 12 episodes.
  • Options
    Millican is funny in small doses. The trouble is, they squeeze her in absolutely everywhere so her talent is getting spread more than a bit thin.
    Miranda was very good as the baby clothes saleswoman in Lead Balloon but her own show is appalling.
  • Options
    Miranda just left our office & didnt realise the size of her. One big old bird
  • Options
    It's all a matter of taste, but I agree with big C & VG that the first series of 'I'm Alan Partridge' (the one where he lives in the Travel Tavern) is one of the funniest pieces of TV comedy ever made. The one with the farmers/BSE (dundee cake chemical toilet incident & the six foot chickens in sheds remark) is panty wettingly hilarious. I want to watch it again now!