Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jermaine Pennant, Brain of Britain?

I'm always doing this, don't know about you...
You couldn't make it up.

Comments

• The boy is a complete prong. Great example of a footballer that has achieved moderately and earned spectacularly. Could at least offer it to charity, since he doesn't seem to care or want the thing.
  • the streaker video on the right of the article is quality
  • and people still defend the ludicrous sums of money that these people make. He isn`t even top quality and yet he has so much money he can afford to forget he bought a car with personalised number plate. I despair.
  • I lost a car once when I lived in Bangkok.
    Big night out, went to fetch it from Multi storey car park in morning - not there.
    Searched the streets in case I had been mistaken or friends had dragged it around the block.
    Gave it up as a bad deal.

2 months later my mechanic called and asked when I was picking it up as the storage charges were mounting.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]and people still defend the ludicrous sums of money that these people make. He isn`t even top quality and yet he has so much money he can afford to forget he bought a car with personalised number plate. I despair.

Although it's a lot to us, he can probably afford to buy one every month. I can afford to buy a pair of shoes/trainers every month (not that i do) but if i lost a pair i wouldn't be particularly bothered.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]and people still defend the ludicrous sums of money that these people make. He isn`t even top quality and yet he has so much money he can afford to forget he bought a car with personalised number plate. I despair.

Although it's a lot to us, he can probably afford to buy one every month. I can afford to buy a pair of shoes/trainers every month (not that i do) but if i lost a pair i wouldn't be particularly bothered.

That's my point. The money they make is obscene.
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]and people still defend the ludicrous sums of money that these people make. He isn`t even top quality and yet he has so much money he can afford to forget he bought a car with personalised number plate. I despair.

TBF this is a £100,000 car not a pair of £14.99 Dunlop Green flash. As SHG points out this would seem to suggest he's got a lot more money than he can responsibly manage. Or he's a complete idiot.
  • Sums up this 'gits' attitude and general behaviour!

Apparently he 'laughed' when he read the reports, although I take that as a pinch of salt from the 'Metro'.

Apparently the lad had a disadvantaged background, which you would have thought with the life style he has these days would want to spur you on to succeed!

This is the same individual that a few years back was found with a lamppost under his car, one early Sunday morning and could not account for it to the police, I am led to believe!

I think it fair to say that I am not the lad's greatest fan, not that he would give a toss eitherway!

How much does he earn a week? £50k/£60k, something like that?

It's worse than forgetting you own a laptop.
  • Didn't realise that it was a personalised number plate. I thought it said PEANUT. Then again?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2011
    Why am I not surprised... one of my best friends used to work as head of promotions at a flash nightclub in Liverpool. They get LFC and Everton players in all the time and she has said to me on a number of occasions that he is the most arrogant and obnoxious footballer she encountered in there by a million miles. Never too far from a bit of over-indulgence in produce that tends to emanate from South America either.

Not only is he a grade A yob, he is evidently thick as s*** as well!