Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

big fat gypsy wedding

got to watch this channel 4 now

Comments

• This is too much.

JohnBoy the African prince
  • I DJ'd for a club three years ago and they hadn't vetted the people that booked the venue. All of a sudden about 300 of this lot turned up, dressed exactly like on the programme. Definately the scariest gig I have ever done, the manager stayed in his office all night long. The club had only been open a month when this happened and they wrecked it. Broken glass everywhere, food all over the walls and ceilings, urinals and sinks pulled off the wall. The ones that booked it came back the next day demanding their £100 damages deposit back, cheeky bastards!
  • Come on then who is going to start a Would Ya?
  • Great knockers on Josie.

Bit wary of how old she actually is though!
  • John boy usually calls his sister a rat. Not surprised. See her nashers
  • Oid descroib moi dress as 'spanish'

Classy!
  • Swanley!! Was he conceived there in his mum and dads caravan
  • Well no prizes for guessing which well known fast food outlet young Marhgarita was conceived behind...
  • best telly in ages and 4 more to come

as for would ya

damn bloody right i would virtually all of them
  • McCormack's getting a bit of stick on twitter about it for some reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shirty5 - you beat me to it? "Swanley?" You couldn't make up a better name for a Gypsy. Great to see him dress down at the reception in his vest.
  • i admit ive been to a couple in the past.

always a good piss up but always a fight. mush.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i admit ive been to a couple in the past.

always a good piss up but always a fight. mush.[/quote]

You REALLY want to admit that???!!!

Car crash, must see TV!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i admit ive been to a couple in the past.

always a good piss up but always a fight. mush.[/quote]

Car crash, must see TV!
  • all that grabbing business was a bit on the rapey side wasn't it.

made me laugh the way they went on about how they don't have sex before marriage and the girls aren't allowed anywhere with a man on their own until they're married yet they all dress like two dollar hookers
  • The Irish ho train for teenagers, strange lot, and you knew all the people across the street watching the bridal part arrive were thinking that.

I see the men actually stopped just short of clubbing the girls over the head, nice that.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]best telly in ages and 4 more to come

as for would ya

damn bloody right i would virtually all of them

You could then be on CSI Gillingham.
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]McCormack's getting a bit of stick on twitter about it for some reason.

He's not one is he?
    Expect baby Oxo around September time!
  • Next week:

St Pauls Cray marries Crayford.

Best Man-Big Mac.
  • I'm surprised no-one has mentioned those two fine fillies Cheyenne and Montana, the girls generally made Essex look like Mayfair. The big question in our house was ' do they realise that they are being filmed so that the rest of us can take the piss ?'.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]John boy usually calls his sister a rat. Not surprised. See her nashers[/quote]

isn't he a poster on here?
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]John boy usually calls his sister a rat. Not surprised. See her nashers

isn't he a poster on here?

Oi. You cant stop that association right now young man!

Erm, these pikeys. Blimey. I was speechless watching that last night. So grabbing is quite close to be held against your will then presumably...
  • I'm going to try a bit of that grabbing lark around Canary Wharf at lunch see how I get on.
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i admit ive been to a couple in the past.

always a good piss up but always a fight. mush.

Car crash, must see TV!

ha to be fair they were more romany gypsys from dartford and they dont do grabbing.

Think thats more a tinker thing. its wrong either way.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I'm going to try a bit of that grabbing lark around Canary Wharf at lunch see how I get on.

If you see a tall bird with spiky hair in a grey suit you might want to avoid it - that's my wife and she'll rip your nuts off
  • Don't worry mate, tall birds are out of the question!
  • I liked the bit where Swanley was showing his new trailer off. The presenter stated gypsys are very house proud, shame they dont extend that atitude to thier surroundings.
    I thought the grabbing bit showed them for what they are. I told my boy, Keston, not to behave in that manner.
    Loved the way they wore suits for a wedding, they were clearly out of sorts with them. But later at the reception reverted back to best fighting shirts.
    Addictive TV you just cannot switch off.
  • The amount of money she spent on her wedding dress - then stripped off to her shorts and t-shirt... i spotted it was her but that dreadful dancing she did. The hen do in Lanzagrots was someting else!

The children will always be ridiculed and victimised from young when they turn up in a dress like for a first Holy Communion.

I wouldnt mess with any of them.
  • I want to know what they feed them to grow the racks they have.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I want to know what they feed them to grow the racks they have.

Exactly what I said. Do they give them all boob jobs at 14 or something?