Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Two idiots were walking around a pitch when one said to the other...

WSSWSS
edited January 2011 in Other Football and Sports
http://www.nufcblog.org/2011/01/alan-pardew-interview-i-want-to-threaten-the-top-ten/

Looking back at his career at previous clubs for a moment, Pardew spoke of learning from previous mistakes at his previous clubs such as Charlton and West Ham. On this, Pardew continued:

“There’s times, you know, as a manager, that you make mistakes.

“I think at West Ham, I made some errors at West Ham in terms of my preparation of the group and my handling of the team, and, you know, I’ve reflected on that.

“At Charlton it was a different scenario. Once we got relegated there was no money.”

Danny Mills: “Don’t blame me for that!”

Alan Pardew: “I know, you took a fair chunk of it!"

Comments

• Interesting he brings up "When I talk about around the game I’m talking about agents and people who want to make money out of players who they may not even be representing"
    Isn't it exactly those people that are the reason he knows Mike Ashley and how he eventually ended up there?

The guy really is a massive flapping ball bag
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]

The guy really is a massive flapping ball bag[/quote]

best description i've heard of him for a few hours!
  • I skim read the interview which was about as interesting as wiping your arse, and then saw there was a vote box.

"Do you think Newcastle under Alan Pardew will eventually challenge the top ten",
    or some bollux like that.
    So I voted no.

I didn't really have to think about it.
  • I tried to vote no and got the response, 'Please choose a valid poll answer'.
  • man oh man......

He had millions, millions of dollars to spend... he spend over a million on fricken whatshisface... now a the heady heights of barnet...

Man this black deserves to be tied up in bag with a wolf and thrown in the river...

talk about selective memory.. git
  • He had plenty of money, infact he had too much. What a disgrace of a human being he is.
  • wouldn't let me vote no either - suspect it's because you have to be registered. He certainly hasn't learnt a lesson in humility. I doubt if he has learned a lesson in wasting money either.
  • He spent about £5m on Varney, Gray and McLeod alone! He is something else..................