Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When your misses says 'you love charlton more than me

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
' what do/did you say. I just walked away to avoid an argument lol.

Comments

• Options
    good man!Charlton always comes first i say!lol
  • Options
    then I take my sword in hand..........................
  • Options
    She knows it's not worth asking the question.

When Addickted Junior was one, money was tight and we were playing at Selhurst, I said I'd give up going regularly to make sure I was there to support her and the babe, emotionally and financially.

She knew I'd just be pacing up and down at every game, so she got me a ST without me knowing and gave it to me the day before the first game of the season.

I reckon she was just shagging the milkman and wanted me away.
  • Options
    my missus answers for me, as soon as she`s opened her mouth,she then say`s, you git you love m*llw*ll more than you love me. ; )
  • Options
    My mrs is probably more 'Charlton' than me, so i'm glad this argument never comes up !

I know full well she'll always have her Ronnie Moore certificate she could through at me, and there's no beating that...
  • Options
    The correct answer is "Of course not darling, I've just loved Charlton longer."
  • Options
    No problems for me my significant other and daughter are both supporters.
  • Options
    you knew the crack before you took me on darlin! SO DONT START!! (peeping nervously over my shoulder to make sure she's not watching)
  • Options
    Yea, but its a different kind of love!!
  • Options
    The cruel put down would be "no, I love Palace more than you".

As the others have said partners should know that is part of the what makes you the special person that you are and not try to change you but similar to Addickted I did change things a little when my son was born. Now he's old enough to go I have to take him so not a problem ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i always smile and say 'and your point is ?'...usually works...
  • Options
    my missus don't give a monkeys

glad to have out of the house i reckon.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    That's one of the reasons why my previous relationship broke up. The final straw was when she said that 'Bloody Football gets in the way of everything' to which my reply was 'No, football gets in the way of you dragging me round Bluewater and wasting my money'.