Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Night users

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
quite a lot of you logged on tonight? nothing on the telly... monday soapfest too much.
I am sadly still at work so thats my excuse.

Comments

• Options
    poor old you
  • Options
    Le Iene is on the TV - not my cup of tea but Ms. Mafia has the remote...................
  • Options
    yes well make the most of it.
  • Options
    It's Charlton Life, or go for a run.... tough decision
  • Options
    but she knows not to come near come Wednesday evening - the computer is mine all mine when the game is on
  • Options
    night??? it's the middle of the afternoon........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It's Charlton Life, or go for a run.... tough decision[/quote]

done the run thing Medders, got back the wife`s got the remote control, I`ll take with me next time.
  • Options
    Just got back from the gym. Bloody hard work. Just having a browse while listening to YOSS. Steve Claridge is such a fool sometimes. Not a lot of Charlton chat as per....
    Trying to sort out the truth from the twaddle on the AGM thread!
  • Options
    Best time to log on, bit like Maggie Thatcher me, only need 4 hours sleep then i'm up and ready for battle.
  • Options
    Just back from 5 a side and now planning a stag to Barcelona in April....thought I'd have a look on here whilst I was at it....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its certainly not rare to still have around 20 members and guests viewing around midnight. You have to remember there are a fair few overseas nowadays.
  • Options
    So how many on average are logged on during the day time.
  • Options
    Occasionally at work but often too busy to follow threads - and often late after I've kissed the girlfriend good night.........
  • Options
    anyone you can remember quite clearly a game from 1968 is too old for kissing...

:-)
  • Options
    Hi Miss Curb_It,

I'm up early, bright and breezy. Too old for kissing, you think....?
    Keeps me ticking over. ;-)