Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

YEOVIL AWAY

Desperate to do this one and make Curb-it's friends boozer, it was mooted about a mini bus, anyone still up for it ?

Comments

• I definitely would again mate. What date is it?
  • When is it Steve, I might just tag along, assuming its not in Feb....
  • bugger its the 5th Feb....
  • Interested as long you don't wear that hat
  • Anyone else keen on going to this??? Im planning on doing it by train but i noticed there are two station, yeovil junction and yeovil pen mill, could anyone tell me how they did it last year from central london? Thanks
  • Yeah i'm going to this one, already booked my train tickets in advance and with a railcard saved £50
  • my away days this year have officially finished due to work being so quiet
  • [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Anyone else keen on going to this??? Im planning on doing it by train but i noticed there are two station, yeovil junction and yeovil pen mill, could anyone tell me how they did it last year from central london? Thanks

Went to pen mill last season, changed at bath spa from paddington. It about 3 miles from the ground. Nice pub just outside the station.
  • ill get involved if this is a CLIT game
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Anyone else keen on going to this??? Im planning on doing it by train but i noticed there are two station, yeovil junction and yeovil pen mill, could anyone tell me how they did it last year from central london? Thanks[/quote]

Both stations out of town, but both served by a bus which will take you into town to the bus station and you can get bus to ground from there. Alternatively there are plenty of cabs.
  • i'll be there. I would have thought there's a direct train from london?
  • Too risky to have organised a CLIT coach for this due to how the weather has been lately. Would have been a nightmare to book then get snowed off or frozen?

Anyway we are heading down for the game and have blagged some seats with my pal in a box... well I'm not sure its got boxes but i wont be in the open covered bit that's for sure.

Yeovil Junction station is in the middle of nowhere. Pen Mill is nearer but still a walk from the ground.

Shame it wasn't a summer fixture but i think the risk of rain like last time would put people off. Not sure we will be playing them next season.