Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• What time will he be signing, 12?
  • Aaron mclean has left pboro and gone to hull.

Some good players leaving the 3rd division
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Aaron mclean has left pboro and gone to hull.

Didn't see that, good news for us.

BBC site says Hull will pay £1m. I'm sure a couple of years ago their chairman wanted at least £5m for him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite] BBC site says Hull will pay £1m. I'm sure a couple of years ago their chairman wanted at least £5m for him.

Part of the Allam brothers promised investment.

Funny pair those two, they agreed to buy out Bartlett and pay off Hull's £1m debt to HMRC, but their profitable marine engine business appears to be fading fast with losses of £7.4m last year, under £3k in their trading account and debts due in 12 months of £27m. They also went bust with a previous marine engine business back in 1992.

Still, I'm sure they past the FAs 'fit and proper' test.
  • Zinedine Kilbane just signed for Huddersfield

So it's not necessarily just players going out - he could be useful at this level
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Aaron mclean has left pboro and gone to hull.

Didn't see that, good news for us.

BBC site says Hull will pay £1m. I'm sure a couple of years ago their chairman wanted at least £5m for him.

When pardew was spunking our dough on strikers he had a £2m bid for mclean turned down ............ Why didn't mk dons turn us down !
  • edited December 2010
  • 'Noone joined the club as an unknown entity'
  • I read that title as "no-one to sign for Brighton"!
  • Impressed me when playing against us at The Valley last season.

Shrewd move by Poyet I'd say.