Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup draw

As completely uninspiring as the last round. And do Chelsea and Man Utd ever get drawn away.

Chelsea v Blackpool or Norwich
Watford v Ipswich
Preston v Man City
Plymouth v Derby County
Man Utd v Reading
Arsenal or Bolton v Blackburn
Bristol City or Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion
Fulham v Tottenham

Comments

• Options
    Let's have a guess at which games will be televised. They'll televise either 4 or 5 games, so that Man Utd v Reading, Arsenal v Blackburn, Chelsea v whoever and Fulham v Tottenham, then either the Man City or Boro game.

Still think there should be a rule saying that the lowest teams are guaranteed to be televised. I can watch a prem game every week, when it comes to the cup the smaller teams should be getting the attention.
  • Options
    Agree to some extent but how many people would watch say Plymouth v Derby?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]Let's have a guess at which games will be televised. They'll televise either 4 or 5 games, so that Man Utd v Reading, Arsenal v Blackburn, Chelsea v whoever and Fulham v Tottenham, then either the Man City or Boro game.

Still think there should be a rule saying that the lowest teams are guaranteed to be televised. I can watch a prem game every week, when it comes to the cup the smaller teams should be getting the attention.

I make you right there Andy. Fully agree.
  • Options
    Preston v Citeh will be shown, decent game, possible upset, Pearce under pressure, Nugent star rising.