Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton game off (ed. incorrect)

Apparently BBC London just reported that the Brighton game is off. Can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• Options
    It's not off according to Brighton's website
  • Options
    Ah noooooo, hope they got it wrong
  • Options
    twitter:

Just to confirm, #cafc v Brighton tomorrow has NOT been postponed. BBC LONDON are doing full commentary from the Withdean (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Someone at BBC London has jumpod the gun here, I reckon.

A quick glance at the Met Office forecast for Brighton tomorrow evening shows temperatures of 8 degrees above freezing, so a frozen pitch is not going to be the issue.

But it will be a misty evening so poor visibilty could cause problems (but then being so far away from the pitch anyway, no one can see the far goal even when the sun shines).
  • Options
    I can't see the BBC getting this wrong if it was a Chelsea or Arsenal match!
  • Options
    Bloody hell..
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've already posted this on another thread, but for what it's worth:

The fixture list no doubt originally showed this as a Tuesday 28th December fixture.

Parky and Poyet between them decided to move the game back one day, so the BBC/Pools fixture list shows game postponed today (until tomorrow)

You often see this on the BBC fixture list, particularly when games are moved from Saturday to Sunday or Monday.
  • Options
    I sense a Palace conspiracy
  • Options
    Yea Oggy I initially thought that aswel, but it's not the case. Apparently the guy on BBC LONDON actually said TOMORROWS game (ie wednesday night) is off.

Anyway, seems it's all been resovled, cafc official twitter says its still on, and there is nothing official from both clubs website; so as of now the game is still on people!