Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on you Wings!

Top of the Conference South. The glory days are coming back to Park View road!

Comments

• Options
    massive aint they, good luck to them too
  • Options
    Yeah, lol i was talking to my mate he was saying there's some chavs down there who claim to PVC.

Park View Casuals, i laughed my head off.
  • Options
    Surely PVC = plastic! ;o)
  • Options
    Are they allowed back into the conference without Floodlights and with that ground?
  • Options
    they have to play home games at 12/1 for the rest of the season apparently!

according to valley boy lost
  • Options
    Kick offs have been at half 1, but they'll get back to normal the lighter it gets. Some evening games are being played at Gravesend. They've got an FA Trophy reply there tomorrow. What with Gravesend, our ressies and now Welling playing there, god knows what state their pitch is in
  • Options
    Up the Darts!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Their floodlights got damaged during the high winds and they can't afford to put them back up. They can play in the Conf with the current ground as they have enough seats and a segregated area for away fans. AFKA and I were PVC in our youth!!
  • Options
    But they can't go up without lights?
  • Options
    it depends on when they get rebuilt. They have just got the third quote needed, now its a case of seeing how much they can get covered from funding etc. I don't think it would be a problem if they went up, and as an ex-conference club, and with the ground 'improved' since then, i don't think they would have problems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    do they still do that half price entry for cafc season tickets down at welling? i must go and watch i have a few old team mates play for them.