Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover - What's your best guess as to who is it's gonna be?

167891012»

Comments

• This thread is getting ridiculous
  • People just posting random comments not even about the takeover
  • Again and again, taking up space
  • seth plum said:

Because Lewisham has got a clock tower.

I don't think that trumps the Royal Observatory's time ball.

• Greenwich is accessible through dlr, jubilee line and bus/riverboat, or train from Cannon Street or by riverboat.

The trains will next year stop at London Bridge again. I'm not sure about the plans re Charing Cross v Cannon Street services.

The line through greenwich and maze hill to charlton os slow, and has infrequent trains. Not sure if rhe big flat development on the old greenwich hospital site at Vanbrugh hill (maze hill station eastern entrance) or other initiatives round greenwich and dartford will be enough to persuade southeastern to improve their service.

It's probably a bit too complicated for them.
  • The calm before............The disappointment!
  • Seriously though, how has this turned into another train thread. We don't help ourselves...
  • edited March 2017

Half of Peckham is now ok, ive driven through quite a bit of catford and all of that I've driven through looks terrible (to put it politely)

Half of Peckham is now ok, ive driven through quite a bit of catford and all of that I've driven through looks terrible (to put it politely)

Have you driven through The Corbett Estate.......still very nice.....and all the roads off Bromley Road going north huge areas that are very pleasant.
    You are no doubt talking about the one way system and Catford town centre which has undeniably gone down hill over the last 25 years or so. There are whole areas that are still really pleasant.....I believe Catford has more parks and open spaces than any other area in London......I know that the Borough of Lewisam certainly has the most parks, many of which are in Catford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Half of Peckham is now ok, ive driven through quite a bit of catford and all of that I've driven through looks terrible (to put it politely)

Have you driven through The Corbett Estate.......still very nice.....and all the roads off Bromley Road going north huge areas that are very pleasant.
    You are no doubt talking about the one way system and Catford town centre which has undeniably gone down hill over the last 25 years or so. There are whole areas that are still really pleasant.....I believe Catford has more parks and open spaces than any other area in London......I know that the Borough of Lewisam certainly has the most parks, many of which are in Catford.

agree entirely

• Greenwich hasn't got a cat.

It hasn't even got a witch! Oh hang on

• Half of Peckham is now ok, ive driven through quite a bit of catford and all of that I've driven through looks terrible (to put it politely)

Great! More places for the tramps to hang out