Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

manure v's arse

it's great to know that there are other fans more fickle than (some of) our own. just heard an arse fan on five live saying wenger should go now!! hang on a moment. he's arguably their most successful manager in the clubs history. they were top of the premiership before the game, having spent less than most of their top 6 rivals, they lose to man u, unbeaten all season, at old trafford 1-0 and someone asks for his resignation. parky's job must definately be on the line if we apply that logic.

Comments

• You just can't please some fans aye, really makes me laugh, Every club has them.
  • obviously a stupid thing to say by the gooner but.........

...tonight highlighted how dogshit the premier league is this season. Man Utd are decent at best imo...cannot believe they are unbeaten. spanish league is so much better quality wise. entertainment maybe not as your looking at 2 team that can really challenge for the title....but that doesnt excuse the prem for being toilet.
  • This is going to be one of the most open Prem seasons ever bacause the quality of the clubs has got so low, I reckon money bags City are going to win it
  • Has the quality got low? The only measure is how they do in the European Cup and they've done well so far.
  • edited December 2010
    How kak was that? no football played at all. ArsenWanker says it was the pitches fault? eventhe 4 foot pases that went side ways!!
  • How did the Arsenal Keeper play?

Very highly rated but would not be the first to struggle at OT.
  • Rooney £200k p/w & cannot hit the target from 12 yards, embarrassing.
  • he did ok dan...not at fault for the goal and made a decent schmeichael like stop from anderson. looked pretty comfortable on crosses as you'd expect a 6'5'' goalie to be. Man Utd didnt really test him too much tho tbf.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]he did ok dan...not at fault for the goal and made a decent schmeichael like stop from anderson. looked pretty comfortable on crosses as you'd expect a 6'5'' goalie to be. Man Utd didnt really test him too much tho tbf.

Cheers, know a couple of Arsenal fans and they reckon he could be the long term solution to their keeper crisis and is the reason why Wenger is not going all out for a new goalie. Brentford fans reckon he is the bees knees aswell.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]obviously a stupid thing to say by the gooner but.........

...tonight highlighted how dogshit the premier league is this season. Man Utd are decent at best imo...cannot believe they are unbeaten. spanish league is so much better quality wise. entertainment maybe not as your looking at 2 team that can really challenge for the title....but that doesnt excuse the prem for being toilet.
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Has the quality got low? The only measure is how they do in the European Cup and they've done well so far.

On Betfair you can get almost evens on a Spanish club winning the CL. On this seasons evidence that is almost printing money. None of the English sides are going to trouble Barca or Madrid.
  • Sponsored links:

• I personally thought the game was crap. Well only the first half as I got tired of watching it.

What annoyed me was the amount of english players actually playing in the game 5 out of 26 ffs.. can't stand it.

I must admit the Manure fans did make me laugh, Nani got pushed over and rolled over screaming like he broke every single bone in his leg... hehe.. and the fans started singing 'same old arsenal always cheating'. Morons...

Rooney and Felcher were a bunch of prima donna's and spent most of the half swearing and screaming and H. Webb.

All in all an embarrassment to the so called 'Beautiful Game'.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]he did ok dan...not at fault for the goal and made a decent schmeichael like stop from anderson. looked pretty comfortable on crosses as you'd expect a 6'5'' goalie to be. Man Utd didnt really test him too much tho tbf.

Cheers, know a couple of Arsenal fans and they reckon he could be the long term solution to their keeper crisis and is the reason why Wenger is not going all out for a new goalie. Brentford fans reckon he is the bees knees aswell.

I thought he did a good job and doubt many if any could have stopped that ball going in. Also, credit to him for playing his first game against Manure at Manure not easy.
  • thought both sides were very poor last night

whoever wins the Prem this year will be the worst champions for a long time

no reason why Man City can't do it
  • Remember when we beat the Arse 4-2 at Highbury? Of course you do. I can remember Arse fans saying after that game that Wenger should go.

I wish he would. It would serve them right.

Terrible game last night. As has been sad, no PL side has a chance in Europe this year. The Best League In The World (according to Sky) looks shabby if those two are the best we've got.

Looking forward to some proper football tonight. *coughs*
  • ahh the good old days http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/arsenal-1-3-charlton-athletic-claus-jensen

For me Wenger and Ferguson are the best manager in the premiership. Wenger has a great eye for new / raw talent and offloads players at the right time for loads of cash.

He has a tight transfer policy but yet again stays in the top 4 in England with good runs in the champions league all whilst paying off the Emirates Stadium debt.. Genius.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE7 Expat[/cite]I personally thought the game was crap. Well only the first half as I got tired of watching it.

What annoyed me was the amount of english players actually playing in the game 5 out of 26 ffs.. can't stand it.

I must admit the Manure fans did make me laugh, Nani got pushed over and rolled over screaming like he broke every single bone in his leg... hehe.. and the fans started singing 'same old arsenal always cheating'. Morons...

Rooney and Felcher were a bunch of prima donna's and spent most of the half swearing and screaming and H. Webb.

All in all an embarrassment to the so called 'Beautiful Game'.

Just what I thought. Got bored at half time, so downed my pint and left before I'd have to listen to them try and hype up the first half.

Nani does my head in. Couldn't bear watch him roll around for another 45 minutes.

Considering the amount of moaning Gooners do about the physical teams, they're a cynical team themselves. Should've picked up a few bookings early in the first half to stop them.