Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC website

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
On the report of the West Ham V Watford, they have an interview with the Charlton Manager Alan Curbishley?????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6282185.stm

Comments

• Options
    good to see Curbs taking his cup form with him, but would the extra games of been a hinderance to them ?

Starting to get a bit nervy about the recent form Watford are showing....
  • Options
    Starting to get a bit nervy... lots of money and high wages spent on utility players and curbs doesn't know his best squad yet,true to cup form,knocked out and Liverpool UP NEXT,a must win game otherwise the natives will start getting restless.still plenty to play for.
  • Options
    Poor, poor, Curbs, eh? Tell you what folks, maybe it wasn't just us lot who were wrong in thinking the grass may have been greener on the other side of the hill. How much nerve will the Icelander have........?????
  • Options
    Is Kieth Peacock still there as he doesn't seem to be very visible.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good to see Curbs taking his cup form with him, but would the extra games of been a hinderance to them ?

Starting to get a bit nervy about the recent form Watford are showing....[/quote]

Watford's next four matches are Man U (away), Bolton (home), West Ham (away) and then Wigan (home). I don't expect them to get much from Man U and Bolton...but we need them to take points off West Ham and Wigan.

By beating West Ham yesterday they also have the inconvenience of a 5th round cup tie, all the same I was hoping that West Ham would win and have the hassle of the extra match.
  • Options
    i was hoping that westham equalised to make a replay! That would of been ideal!