Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'M HERE!!!

It's finally happened. I'm on a new site. I was seriously addicted to the other one and sadly that shut down but now I'm back on a new site. I must say a personal thankyou to "country girl" (you know who I am) who helped me find a new site. Very much appreciated. So here I am and ready to unload my Charlton knowledge....if any of you knew who I was from the other forum, you would probably laugh hearing that.

Comments

• Options
    This bodes well. ;)

Welcome to the site. What site did you come from?
  • Options
    Charlton had a forum for supporters previously where various fans put up their posts etc much like this site. It shut down probably 3 months ago.
  • Options
    Got to be someone from Your Views on the old Official Site I reckon.

Mr Acworth or Mr Gray perhaps?
  • Options
    Yes I was from the old Official Site but I am definitely not John Acworth or Nick Gray. And further to my initial message, I say that personal thankyou to "country queen", my mistake, not "country girl"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]Yes I was from the old Official Site but I am definitely not John Acworth or Nick Gray. And further to my initial message, I say that personal thankyou to "country queen", my mistake, not "country girl"

Welcome to Charlton Life whoever you are!
  • Options
    some column mania
  • Options
    Mr Glover, I'll give you two clues. The first one is the fact that I said Mr, something I tried to do on the other site. The 2nd, I hope this site is all about football and no cricket is ever mentioned!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]Mr Glover, I'll give you two clues. The first one is the fact that I said Mr, something I tried to do on the other site. The 2nd, I hope this site is all about football and no cricket is ever mentioned!!!!!

Is your name Hussey?!
  • Options
    Mention the name Hussey all you like, that name is the only name that makes me happy currently. I'm glad Charlton is in south London and I don't have to mention the word/name "NORTH".....makes me stress writing that.
  • Options
    Weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turing test
  • Options
    Cricket. Sorry, slip of the tongue.
  • Options
    Have you got two sheds?
  • Options
    What the f**k it is far too early for this
  • Options
    If it's Peter Varney, I'm ending it now.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    My psychic powers tell me it's Damian Laver
  • Options
    how exciting who are you????????zzzz
  • Options
    I'd suggest you tone it down sunshine as your "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME" persona is likely to lead to a short life on here

We welcome sensible chit chat with a fairly large smattering of tomfoolery but there are limits. And if there was an ignore function in here I'd be hovering over the button
  • Options
    Jeez people! give the guy a chance. Is this a forum or a private club? If it is the latter by the way, please don't recind my membership just because I've tried to defend a newbie.
  • Options
    league640.jpg

Are you local?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Jeez people! give the guy a chance. Is this a forum or a private club? If itisthe latter by the way, please don't recind my membership just because I've tried to defend a newbie.

apologies - I'm particularly grouchy this morning

besides - seeing "I'm here" in big letters on my screen first thing this morning just reminded me of this muppet so I'm sure you'll understand my snappy retort

airport-bbc-460.jpg
  • Options
    No one cares about Damian Laver.
  • Options
    Whoever you are welcome to CL. I hope you enoy it and partake.
  • Options
    A Zheng Zhi fan that got stranded maybe?
  • Options
    Are you my dad?
  • Options
    No I am.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]No I am.[/quote]lol!
  • Options
    Im telling my mum you said that!
  • Options
    Is it Derek Chappell?
  • Options
    I'll tell her myself!