Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

football trainning for my 5yr old.

My son turns 5 just after christmas and wishes to start playing football. I know he's not allowed to play matches yet but believe he can do trainning. I live in the shootershill area and just wondered if anybody knows where i can take him? ive tried the place next to the hungry horse but he's to young for there. Cheers.

Comments

• Avery Hill Park is always chock full of kids on Saturday mornings. Looks well organised etc
  • goals run football training. £5 per session for about an hour and a half.
  • We run courses from the age of 3 at Kingfisher JFC these take place at bexley business academy whisper me for more information
  • Phoenix Sports in Barnehurst on a saturday morning mate.
  • Look up Brazilian soccer schools on google. If one near you- highly recommended.
  • [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Look up Brazilian soccer schools on google. If one near you- highly recommended.

must be one of these in the Welling area cause my mates little boy goes and he raves about it
  • Charlton Challenge helped my son with the technical skills from that young age, I think. He certainly did that for a couple of years before he was old enough for mini-soccer.
  • my 5 year old trains with Crayford Arrows and loves it and he says he plays for CAFC lol I highly recommend them. Saturday mornings between 10 and 11:30 on astra truf at their ground in Perry street. you can call the coach Colin on 07963632170 and say Alan (George's dad) gave you his number to dicuss further if you like.
  • http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/communitytrustdetail/0,,10267~2228223,00.html

3 days of coaching the week leading upto christmas.

Highly recommend the crook log course, my two boys love it.