Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lower west

sitting in the lower west against luton i thought i wouldn't mind transferring down there from the upper west, a bit more cosier in these colder days, a roof at half time so you can warm up a bit (compared to a freezing upper west) and more catering outlets and less empty spaces where i was sitting on saturday, obviously not all of them were the usual lower west bunch though i suspect some were, like the lady whose husband may be a fisherman by profession but she just added to the atmosphere even if she was a bit repetitive at times...anyway, i digress...at half time i noticed some of the fans headed towards the back, rather than the exits leading to the concourse...is there a matchday bar or premium club at the back of the lower west ?

Comments

• That kind of information is only available to the CL clique, I'm afraid.
    Post a picture of your CL badge and the answer will be forthcoming!
  • You can get into Bartrams bar at half time from the concourse of the west lower
  • edited November 2010
    I sat at the back of the lower west on Saturday venturing away from my own row in the East for a change.

At both half time and the end people went into the Millenium Suite I think its called. They were showing their season tickets to get entry so must be restricted in some way.

Think I prefer the view from the east as I'm slightly higher but I did see a few of the old players and staff in the directors box which I never see from the other side.

Right pain to get out afterwards though as you had people walking up to get into the hospitality at the same time as people trying to get out. Takes about 5 seconds in the east when using the executive box exit.