Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you're all going the Luton replay clap your hands....

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
clap x2.
Me and the dad are right up for this one now. Would be a good incentive if the club said that those who are going to the replay will get some form of priority(assuming we win) along with the other 'hardcores'.
I was also looking at trains, and i think they're £12 return from kings cross, and they leave very very frequently too.
COYR

Comments

• clap clap
  • I'm going with 3 or 4 others. That's a good idea Folev, maybe they might do priority for people that went to Barnet and Luton games.
  • Oh and whats the nearest station to the ground?
  • Still no confirmed date is there? But i fancy this
  • Clap as the train up North to Rochdale is expensive.
    Thoughts on which pub to frequent?
  • I don't actually think tickets for Spurs will be too tough as we could get up to approx 5,000 based on the 15% allocation rules for FAC. But regardless we should be looking to bring at least 1,500 - 2,000 to luton - you can get a train from st panc taking only 25-30 mins, so no need to take any time off work. Me and my two brothers should be making the trip now, gotta support them if we want them to earn us a trip to White Hart Lane...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]I don't actually think tickets for Spurs will be too tough as we could get up to approx 5,000 based on the 15% allocation rules for FAC. But regardless we should be looking to bring at least 1,500 - 2,000 to luton - you can get a train from st panc taking only 25-30 mins, so no need to take any time off work. Me and my two brothers should be making the trip now, gotta support them if we want them to earn us a trip to White Hart Lane...[/quote]

can you get a train from london bridge to luton
  • yeh you can get the thameslink ones, i got one of them back after the league cup defeat there the other year, not sure if they run all day though like at peak times, and they stop at quite a few stations so i reckon youd be better just jumping on the tube to st panc and getting a fast one from there either way
  • edited November 2010
    Clap Clap Clap and to be honest i would rather catch the clap than go to that tip even though it's only half an hour from me. I will still make the short journey.
    Tough place to play but now we have an incentive so COYR!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant see us taking anywhere near 1000 to Luton
  • has luton tickets gone on sale yet cant seem to find it on the charlton website
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcnorth7[/cite]has luton tickets gone on sale yet cant seem to find it on the charlton website

Think it says in the piece about the third round draw that they will go on general sale from tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Cant see us taking anywhere near 1000 to Luton

If it's on the Box i agree. Otherwise i would be surprised if we don't take at least 1500
  • Cant see it to be honest
  • We took a fair amount to Southend on a Tuesday night, Luton is not that far away and it may be a new ground for some. Think 1000-1500 is a fair estimate.
  • Going with two luton fans and a neutral as I don't live too far away. Will be an interesting ride home!
  • edited November 2010
    Should give priority to people who go both luton home and away, 'loyal fans'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully there is a good amount of us, so we can sing ''we got more fans then you'' like they sang to us on Saturday.
  • Think I'm tempted to go to this straight from work actually.
  • Had the day off work anyway so definately going.
  • Hopefully be on tele
  • Waiting on ESPN to make there minds up
  • Might make an appearance depending on the date of the match.

Actually, who am I kidding?! Will be there. Love the Kenilworth Rd type of grounds. Proper ground and quite a big occasion. The type of occasion people like me come out of the woodwork. Also, cheap ticket prices and no need to take time off work. No excuses not to go...
  • can't stand the place. Luton is a dump and the ground isn't much better. Can't see me being persueded especially if it's on TV. Unless Rochdale is postponed as then I'll need my next fix.
  • I don't know whether to go Brentford or Luton? :/
  • Clap Clap. Not that it will matter, but i would like to get a Spurs ticket on 1st chance if we do manage to get through, and thats a massive IF!
  • Now it has been moved from the Tuesday, may well be a clap clap now.