Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC V LUTON - Caption competition

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Go on people give it your best!

Comments

• "Why are we bothering? No c***'s here. Let's just do it next week when there's a crowd in."

Or: "your go....oh, left arm on green. Buggar! How'm I going to do that without looking a gaylord?"
  • "You haven't seen the human centipede? Let me explain, you get on all fours, I get behind, who wants to be at the end?"
  • "Sorry thought we were playing Twister "
  • "Right hand on brown ringpiece? Hmm, might need to spin again"
  • 2 players yet to thaw from Friday's swimming session
  • Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew
    Show what you do, make a break, make a move
    Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew
    B-boys, breakers, electric boogaloo
  • Tom-K winning so far!
  • "Ref, he's got his head up my arse - surely that's a booking?"
  • during a break in play fans were entertained with a demonstration of the Brazilian art of Capoeira.
  • Sponsored links:

• No you can not get out of my pocket you have been there for 89 mins you will stay for the last 5
  • Brilliant Marco
  • Charlton Athletic chairman Richard Murray was last night forced to admit the club could no longer afford to pay for top of the range gravity at The Valley. "We had to get some in from a cheaper supplier. Unfortunately some areas of the pitch are slightly erratic," he said in a statement.
  • Bet you can't do a one handed cartwheel...
  • The actual moment Spiderman begins to transform finally caught on camera.
  • I knew Siamese twins playing for different teams wouldn`t work!
  • Octoboy convinces Parky that he is he is good enough to play. My Shocking Story, tonight only on Discovery.
  • Excellent from Marco.
  • things are pretty bleak my end, what can you see?
    Nothing, just empty seats and the odd person who seems lost.
  • Strictly goes sporty and street at the same time.
  • Sponsored links:

• "elephant gets on to valley pitch from the covered end, but cameraman only manages to catch his trunk in pic"