Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW ARTICLE: Pouso: Ur-A-Guay we still know nothing about

Article on our international man of mystery

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=85

Comments

• Options
    Ur-A-Guay

dood, thats quality man lol
  • Options
    Ah the Simpsons contributors of so many jokes
  • Options
    Personally for the 60 mins he played I was impressed,he wanted the ball,and passed it well,so your questions need answering.
  • Options
    very mulder and scully!
  • Options
    Omar who?
  • Options
    At least he has played for the addicks albeit rather briefly which is more than Colby Hospital. Why O why did we purchase a player with such a bad injury that will have kept him out for nearly 2 years. I can understand the purchase of the Chinese beckham playing for the stiffs but at least there is some comment on his progress. But the combo of Purso and Colby City does throw up questions of money wasting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]At least he has played for the addicks albeit rather briefly which is more than Colby Hospital. Why O why did we purchase a player with such a bad injury that will have kept him out for nearly 2 years. I can understand the purchase of the Chinese beckham playing for the stiffs but at least there is some comment on his progress. But the combo of Purso and Colby City does throw up questions of money wasting.

Colby was perfectly fit when we signed him but a week later playing in a pre-World Cup match for the USA, he got his knee wrecked.
  • Options
    Probably covered with insurance,hopefully will recover,let's wait and see.
  • Options
    Oggy - I was under the impression that we bought him knowing he was crocked but took the gamble on his recovery - hence knocked down cost (damaged goods). O well, half right with Purso me thinks.