Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Corner: Pards

charlton30304news3.jpg?rand=-5597

"PARP"

Comments

• "is this face giving away the fact i've just dropped a smelly one?"
  • "Yum, I must pop down The Oak more often for some of Sausages mince pies"
  • another day at Sparrows Lane & the team building exercises are in full swing.

last comment heard from Pards.............. ' sorry............thought you said rub the top of the ball with my other hand'
  • edited January 2007
    We don't need builders at the Training Ground, Ive just laid a Log Cabin! Bastard Cream Eggs, and I got one Left.
  • "Phew! Is Hasslebaink farting bubbles into that pool again"
  • 'thank god we're demolishing that canteen'
  • It's my ball and I'm going home for my tea.
  • "Right Lisbie, here is the ball and over there is the fecking goal............."
  • "Jesus. Watching Diawarra dealing with a long ball is giving me ulcers!"
  • Haven't really got much to work with today have we chaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• "Haven't really got much to work with today have we chaps? "

I dont understand that one ....................
  • It was the best picture I could find.....
  • 'Who recommended the Chicken Dhansak'
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Haven't really got much to work with today have we chaps? "

I dont understand that one ....................

sorry, it wasnt a "go"
  • work? i thought thats why we're all on here as we dont have any work. that is not part of the caption by the way.
  • International Rescue's most difficult assignment yet as Mr Tracey makes comeback at the Valley.
  • that's it i am not playing anymore i-'m going home and taking my ball with me.
  • F*ck me, I must be the only boss in the league with velcro initials stuck on their managers coat.
  • edited January 2007
    So yes if you press the button by my stomach here, this awful jacket inflates to a full size dinghy, capable of holding the entire squad and a ball....
  • jeez, trying to keep up with jimmy 5 bellies hasslebaink's eating reigime has bloated me out!