Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Platini elected as Uefa president

This New Broom will really sweep clean I reckon.
Provoctive F**ker!!
Remember how he ruined France 98. Be prepared for some head to heads with Blatter.....

Comments

• Options
    One of his changes will be that we'll only get 3 champions league places instead of 4.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]One of his changes will be that we'll only get 3 champions league places instead of 4.....

Good.
  • Options
    Football is a game before it is a product, a sport before it is a market and a show before it is a business.
    Quote from Platini.
    I like it, maybe I was wrong about him!!! What next? Jumpers for goalposts?
  • Options
    Johansson 77 and nearly as barking as Blatter from FIFA, who is the one that really should be dumped.

Platini, one of only three in UEFA that is under 60 and that has actually played football at senior level.

Biggest foreseable problem is, that he might be Blatter's European puppet.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    definately Blatter's puppet............he backed his stand against Johansson publicly, don't like it at all.

having said that, I think they're all in it for themselves anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Johansson 77 and nearly as barking as Blatter from FIFA, who is the one that really should be dumped.

Platini, one of only three in UEFA that is under 60 and that has actually played football at senior level.

Biggest foreseable problem is, that he might be Blatter's European puppet.

I don't think so. Blatter is totally discredited. I don't think anyone takes him seriously. Really UEFA could be stronger than FIFA, certainly financially.
    I can't see Platini listening to anyone but himself.
  • Options
    France wore a cool kit when he played, quality old skool Adidas shirts and tracksuits
  • Options
    That France team of 84/86 was fantastic..... one of my favourite alltime players is platini,

Bats in goal, tigana , platinii I was only about seven but I absolutley loved that french team for some reason.... and yes they did have a cool kit