Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gabby Logan

Doing MOTD tonight.
She's a babe. I know she's well connected through her Dad and hubby but she does know her sport and is a good presenter.
As a self confessd MCP I don't welcome many women presenters in sport but she is good and beautiful. I also like, as presenters, Clare Balding, Elenor Aldroyd and Hazel Irvine. Actually find Hazel cute too.
Good to have a Sunday without Colin BLOODY Murray on TV and Radio. I hope he's been sacked.

Comments

• Options
    I know of a lot of other people who think the same about Colin Murray. He seems to be the big thing on the bbc at the moment, and for the love of me I don't know why!
  • Options
    Certainly an improvement on Murray, ( but that does not say much) what with Chiles and now this 'git', he obviously has hidden talents!. So where is the much vaunted Jackie Oakley, and dare I mention Celine Hinchcliffe, bbc sports presenter.

Have to say I found both of these last two amongst the most ' awkward' of bbc people when I worked there, Sorry to have to say that, I have no issues with woman presenters, in fact they often get a better response out of sports people.

Clare Balding was always easy to work with though.
  • Options
    I definitely would!
  • Options
    bit of an easter island head but knows her stuff.
  • Options
    Logan -Good presenter
    Murray -Dire
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]So where is the much vaunted Jackie Oakley, and dare I mention Celine Hinchcliffe, bbc sports presenter.

Have to say I found both of these last two amongst the most ' awkward' of bbc people when I worked there, Sorry to have to say that, I have no issues with woman presenters, in fact they often get a better response out of sports people.
    Ken - maybe it's because you couldn't get their names right?
  • Options
    Since when have journalists got there names right Leboy!
  • Options
    I think I saw colin Murray commentating on the darts yesterday? the Sound was down... think it was the darts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Since when have journalists got there names right Leboy!
    LOL - good point Kan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gabby Logan tells a story that she was sunbathing topless in her garden and her husband had left the front door open, she heard the post man come in the door and she grabbed the nearest thing to her. After he had left she realised that what she had grabbed was see through!! Lucky postie!!
  • Options
    Apart from her obvious charms - thanks for that pic - she's knowledgeable, witty, and intelligent, and will be a sad loss to 5 Live during the week, where dullards like juvenile Richard Bacon seem to be the trend. Over-used term but dumbing down definitely applies here. Above all, Gabby appears to have the respect of most sports people - over and above her given advantages!
  • Options
    I don't mind Colin Murray, but it was certainly nice seeing Mrs Logan on the box last night........aye carumba!
  • Options
    I always found her quite hot but on one eipsode of Mock The Week, Franky Boyle described as a tranny, totally killed it for me. She's a quality presenter though.
  • Options
    She did Glastonbury a year ago for the BBC - her interview with Dizzee Rascal was excruciatingly bad - not really her fault, she was out of her comfort zone, but she clearly understands the mentality and psychology of what makes sportspeople tick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]I always found her quite hot but on one eipsode of Mock The Week, Franky Boyle described as a tranny, totally killed it for me. She's a quality presenter though.
    Cheers - that just proves what I'd always thought. Frankie Boyle is a stupid, unfunny, clueless, talentless, f**k-faced speccy four-eyed Scottish c**t.

Any man who says he doesn't fancy Gabby Logan is blind, homosexual, sans testicles or just generally saying they don't for comedic/shock value.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose
    Cheers - that just proves what I'd always thought. Frankie Boyle is a stupid, unfunny, clueless, talentless, f**k-faced speccy four-eyed Scottish c**t.

Quality!

You didn't happen to write the Mr Agreeable section in Melody Maker back in the early 90's did you Leroy? ;o)