Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew to Palace !

News of world reporting that Georgie Burley will be gone in 10 days and will be replaced by Alan Pardew. If ever two parties deserved each other this is it. How will the gobshite cope without money to spend. This could be fun to watch. Hope there is sometruth in it although I have a soft spot for what Burleyhas already achieved at Palace.

Comments

• He'll keep them up.
  • He'll keep them up.
  • Henry do you think he'll keep them up?
  • edited October 2010
    This year the Glaziers have helped me to quite a few points in our prediction league as they continue to get battered and bruised on a weekly basis (the team once called Crisis Bless in Pro Evo 5 because Konami have no license to use Premier League names-what an apt name this was!), long may they continue to deliver me points in this way!
  • they deserve each other
  • My only surprise is that this hasn't happened sooner. How does this man keep getting work?!
  • he is well in with all the directors ladies at the clubs...lol
  • Match made in heaven
  • So hope this happens, match made in heaven.

They are in big trouble this season regardless of who is manager. Have a very small and young squad reliant on loans and luck with injuries. So far they look certs for a dogfight and apparantly likely to lose their "best" player Speroni in January.
  • I'd be surprised if he took the job if/when Burley goes. Palace have no money and are looking to return to their historical roots L1, Pardew will have no money to spend. I can't think that he needs the money sp badly he'd take on a hospital pass of a job.
  • Sponsored links:

• They should stick with Burley, he's doing a good job so far. I suppose our old mate McCarthy is excelling in the heart of their defence only 3 let in this week.
  • edited October 2010
    What would you expect the Palace Chairman to say .

I suspect Burley would be in a similar position to Parky two weeks ago . From now , if Palace lose another two on the trot then he could be vulnerable, if they win two then he is safe.
  • I'm told they have money to spend in January, and it's all about who they give it to I suppose.
  • I think burley is doing great for them. keep it up Georgie boy:-]
  • They "had money to spend" in the summer.
  • I actually think Burley's a good manager wanted him for us a while back.
  • [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]I actually think Burley's a good manager wanted him for us a while back.

really?

don't think we could afford the bar bills.
  • Can't see Pardew going anywhere unless he has some money to spend (or is that waste?). Personally think Palace would be made to go for him, but we've seen what he can do to a club at close hand.
  • Would be a wonderful marriage, particularly if we could go up and watch them slide down past us. What a shame that nice Mr. Jordan couldn't be with them so we could wave.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Granpa[/cite]Would be a wonderful marriage, particularly if we could go up and watch them slide down past us. What a shame that nice Mr. Jordan couldn't be with them so we could wave.

I think if Jordan was there now Burley wouldn't.
    Strange that now their future is a little clearer than earlier this year they have started leaking goals.