Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chances of takeover announced on Pitch on Sat...

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
I reckon zero...

Comments

• norfolk in chance! that's for signings only, there's no way a team would suddenly go 'we have a very special guest joining us on the pitch today, its no other than yuri igotsomewedgevitch, our new owner!!!' i think its all smoke and mirrors, just some people (read as murray) trying to drum up interest in us.
  • "ladies and gents id like to welcome Mr Mega Bucks and his mates Cashupped and Mr Wonga"
  • More chance of the pitch announcer telling us he got some take that tickets yesterday.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]More chance of the pitch announcer telling us he got some take that tickets yesterday.

Nope
  • edited October 2010
    If someone turns up with ball juggling skills a la Michael Knighton perhaps they could play in midfield as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]More chance of the pitch announcer telling us he got some take that tickets yesterday.

Nope

Doth he protest too much, I say!!!!

Probably not
  • Can anyone remember how we found out about Mark Hulyer taking over from the Glicksteins? Was it just in the local press? How different it all was in the days before t'internet....
  • Was in the bar at h/t:
    Did I miss anything ?