Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I need everyones help please. Guest or Member. Charlton or not Charlton!

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
I'm in a competition to win free Studio Time in Cardiff and a gig on the day after. There are 2 spots left and this is how they have decided to get the final 2 picked. All you have to do is put your email, what city your from and my name Sean Simmons as the band name. It would be great to win this studio time as I'm always working hard with my music. The link is http://ymlp.com/xgehuwuqgmgy and if you could vote and get 10 off your friends to vote to that would be great! Voting ends next week and I'm trying to get as many votes as possible. Thanks, Sean.

Comments

• I don't remember you from the Xfactor, are you sure you are a proper musician? And no phone number to call at £1 plus your normal charge makes me think this is a Nigerian scam. Avoid this people unless you want your bank account emptied.

Seriously though, good luck, have done mine.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I don't remember you from the Xfactor, are you sure you are a proper musician? And no phone number to call at £1 plus your normal charge makes me think this is a Nigerian scam. Avoid this people unless you want your bank account emptied.

Seriously though, good luck, have done mine.

Thanks mate and nah no Nigerian scam at the moment ;)
  • Done mine, although I fully expect a cover of " I'm in the mood for Dancing" as payment
  • Done mine.

PS I'm a great vocalist.
  • Thanks for the votes, means alot :) And T.C.E I'll see what I can do ;)
  • Thanks Wickford :) Means alot for everyone who votes.
  • edited October 2010
    Try gigging and making it with support from a regular following...its called an apprenteship and saves you from falling flat on your face when the reality of the toilet, sorry music industry kicks you in the teeth.

good luck otherwise...

ps. If you want free studio time whisper me...
  • Done. Sorry, but I haven't got any friends!
  • Sponsored links:

• Done it - good luck Sean.
  • Done - good luck
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Try gigging and making it with support from a regular following...its called an apprenteship and saves you from falling flat on your face when the reality of the toilet, sorry music industry kicks you in the teeth.

good luck otherwise...

ps. If you want free studio time whisper me...

He obviously wants some free studio time - surely that's the whole point of this thread - so why don't YOU whisper HIM if you can help?
  • I already have a fan base and going to start gigging more next year, plus already working in my mates studio on some demo's but its a home studio and it would be great to go to such a standard off studio off which I am running for in this competition, but yeah Windscreen more studio time would be great to get some stuff down, where abouts are you based? :)
  • I'm in Herefordshire...wasnt criticising either, just being protective as I didnt know what experience you had. Yep, I'm a long way from London but as the studio in question is in Cardiff that makes me nearer. Although our studio is at home its not a home studio and we have many years experience...plus its free lol.
  • Done...good luck
  • Yeah thats cool windscreen I'll still give you a whisper. And thanks everyone who's voted so far :)
  • Done.Good Luck .
  • Done... best of luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Just voted - hope you win
  • Thanks guys, if you could get any off your friends or family to vote to it would be great :)
  • Good Luck
  • Done and just done a link on my facebook so you'll have half of Essex voting
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Done and just done a link on my facebook so you'll have half of Essex voting

Thanks mate, and thanks again everyone voting. If I do win I'll be sure to show you the recording when its done and hopefully have a few videos off the day to show you :)